Scripting help needed, or bug, uncertain which.

snooty

KoLmafia v20.2 r19894

Sorry y'all, I have *no* clue how to adjust .ash scripts if it isn't an extremely simple change. Got this error today on login, so, thread title!

Function 'string_to_int( string )' undefined. This script may require a more recent version of KoLmafia and/or its supporting scripts. (MaxShrooms.ash, line 59)

snooty

Thanks for your help! I tried making the same adjustment, just got different errors. I probably did something wrong. Switched to an older version of mafia for the time being.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
There are two usages of string_to_int. I changed both to simply to_int and it worked. I'll probably post this in the MaxShrooms thread, since the script hasn't been updated since 2009, but, here it the script with that update:

Attachments

• MaxShrooms.ash
    3.8 KB · Views: 24

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
By the way - you might want to consider using auto_mushroom, since that seems to be a superior script. That, too, is no longer maintained by the script author - but he just gave me commit access, so I fixed the undefined function errors and you can get the latest version from the Script Manager.