Thread: 19829: Hopefully inconsequential change to compile under Java 13. (Will be reverted

RSS 19829: Hopefully inconsequential change to compile under Java 13. (Will be reverted

Hopefully inconsequential change to compile under Java 13. (Will be reverted if it has consequences).

by jaadams5 on 2020-03-08 22:55:42

M /lib/org/jdesktop/swingx/error/ErrorSupport.java (view) (diff)
    Download the latest KolMafia build here.
    Every new revision posted within the hour.
    New EXE builds every Monday.

This is what I had to do too. Except I preinitialized the array to listeners.size() instead of 0. AFAIK that makes it one object creation faster or something.

Maybe I was reading the wrong documentation but one version of toArray(parameter) only used the parameter to determine the type of object to return. So I wasn't actually expecting any difference between new ErrorListener[0] and any other size. I also note the discussion is somewhat moot in that this is a routine that is never used in KoLmafia. Its presence is due to a decision to use third party source rather than use a third party jar file.
    Well, thank you.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post

We do have some 3rd-party jar files in lib/jar so that is supported technology. I don't recall if it was roippi or, perhaps, heeheehee who added a feature by importing a particular released version and stuck the dependencies into that directory. Before then, any time we brought in a library, we brought in (a subset of) the source code into /lib/...