Feature - Implemented Working on a somewhat large change for tracking attributes and quality of effects

gausie

D̰͕̝͚̤̥̙̐̇̑͗̒e͍͔͎͈͔ͥ̉̔̅́̈l̠̪̜͓̲ͧ̍̈́͛v̻̾ͤe͗̃ͥ̐̊ͬp̔͒ͪ
Staff member

gausie

Staff member
r19909 adds some more flags (noremove, nopvp, hottub) as well as logging if we see an effect come from the hookah that is not marked as "good" or has the "nohookah" attribute.

ikzann

I have a couple places where Mafia records nohookah incorrectly - let me know if I should post this somewhere else instead.

53289:Big Smile of the Blender is not wishable, but KoLmafia thought it was
3864:Bat-Adjacent Form is not wishable, but KoLmafia thought it was
30159:That's Just Cloud-Talk, Man is not wishable, but KoLmafia thought it was
39355:Bailando, Fernando is wishable, but KoLmafia thought it was not
39374:Expert Timing is wishable, but KoLmafia thought it was not
39399:Bats Form is not wishable, but KoLmafia thought it was
39412:Gettin' the Goods is not wishable, but KoLmafia thought it was

gausie

Staff member
Thanks ikzann, r20023 covers those, as well as some assumptions we can make about other adjacent effects.

ikzann

Thanks! I'm doing some stuff in-game right now which is likely to lead me to find other issues like this - should I continue posting them here or is there a better way? I'm happy to submit patches but not sure how.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Thanks! I'm doing some stuff in-game right now which is likely to lead me to find other issues like this - should I continue posting them here or is there a better way? I'm happy to submit patches but not sure how.

The usual procedure for patches is to post them on Kolmafia.us (usually under Bug Reports) and patiently wait for dev to review them and possibly submit them on your behalf. When you have done that enough times someone will ask for your SourceForge user name and give you access. We know this is state of the art from about 15 years ago but let's save that conversation for somewhere else on Kolmafia.us and after folks have a sense of who you are :)