Developer
Staff member
Code:
[6553] Your Mushroom Garden
Encounter: piranha plant
Preference _lastCombatStarted changed from 20200314163324 to 20200314171036
Preference _mushroomGardenFights changed from 0 to 1
Round 0: Aenimus wins initiative!
Multiple matches for "fire flower"; using "[10462]fire flower". (AsdonMartinGUI.ash, line 2697) Clarify by using one of:
"[2426]fire flower"
"[10462]fire flower"
Multiple matches for "fire flower"; using "[10462]fire flower". (AsdonMartinGUI.ash, line 2896) Clarify by using one of:
"[2426]fire flower"
"[10462]fire flower"
You're on your own, partner.
Click here to continue in the relay browser.

You are currently in a fight.
Strange that it is including AsdonMartinGUI in your consult script, or whatever.
I am pleased to see that when your CCS aborted the fight, it aborted the garden harvesting.
All the subsequent "You are currently in a fight." must be coming from trying to do the rest of breakfast after the garden harvesting aborted.

I will fix breakfast to allow for that contingency.
Perhaps I should also put garden harvesting at the end of breakfast.

Code:
[color=green]> garden[/color]

Your mushroom garden has 1 giant free-range mushroom in it.

[color=green]> test crop cornucopia (15)[/color]

giant free-range mushroom is worse than cornucopia (15)

[color=green]> get harvestGardenHardcore[/color]

immense free-range mushroom

[color=green]> get harvestGardenSoftcore[/color]

none
"test crop GOAL" will look at your current crop and see how it compares to the specified GOAL.
I have a giant free-range mushroom available to be picked (tomorrow).
If my garden harvesting parameter were set to "cornucopia (15)", it would NOT pick it, since that's not even the same kind of garden.

You say that it is picking your garden even though you have that set as your goal.
I cannot reproduce that.

Perhaps you are not looking at the right property? There are two:
harvestGardenHardcore - in Hardcore or Ronin
harvestGardenSoftcore - out of Ronin

I normally set both to "none", since I want to manually control my garden in-run, and I wand Garden Harvester.ash to control it out of run. That script lets me configure the crops I want to pick for ALL gardens, and it will pick (or not) as appropriate for all garden types, as opposed to Breakfast, which allows none, all, or one particular garden crop. I have the Hardcore one set to "immense free-range mushroom", since I've been testing Breakfast and wanted to make sure it wouldn't pick prematurely. Breakfast is (correctly) not picking my garden.

What is your value for harvestGardenHardcore?
What is your value for harvestGardenSoftcore?
Which applies - are you currently in Hardcore/Ronin or are you out of Ronin?

I also think I'll make "test crop" (no arguments) compare current crop with appropriate current property.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Code:
[color=green]> test crop[/color]

giant free-range mushroom is worse than immense free-range mushroom

[color=green]> test crop none[/color]

giant free-range mushroom is worse than none

[color=green]> test crop any[/color]

giant free-range mushroom is as good as any

[color=green]> test crop cornucopia (15)[/color]

giant free-range mushroom is worse than cornucopia (15)
My current crop (giant free-range mushroom) is "worse than" my current setting (immense free-range mushroom), "none" (Harvest Nothing), or "cornucopia (15)" and therefore will not be picked by breakfast.
It is "as good as" "any" (Harvest Anything) and so, if that were my setting, it would be picked.

Revision 19850 will abort breakfast if garden picking left you in a fight or choice.
It also augments the "test crop" command as demonstrated.

What do you get when you type "test crop"?

Aenimus

These were my property settings when I was receiving the issue (screenshot):

https://gyazo.com/8db00eb698a00388c7e8aadc8ee40fde

The "in the fight stuff" was because it was trying to do breakfast while it was in the piranha combat, yes.

It's also worth noting that it set all my breakfast stuff to true even though none of them completed, due to being in a fight.

The consult script didn't run because it requires a boolean that only happens when I run the farming script.

Regarding AsdonGUI: All my imports are in a single file, and the consult script requires a bunch of them, so I import the full file. I might look into specific importing, but it shouldn't really matter?

I'll update and run test crop in a moment.

Last edited:

Aenimus

Updated.

Code:
> test crop

immense free-range mushroom is worse than none

Preference harvestGardenSoftcore changed from none to cornucopia (15)

> test crop

immense free-range mushroom is worse than cornucopia (15)

I don't want to run breakfast again, because it's costing me a bunch of tatters--I'd assume it will make me fight the piranha again.

Magus_Prime

- Visiting the Campground will not give a message, if it is really house #16, as I expect. Otherwise, it will say (in red)
Unrecognized housing type (XX)
Please tell me XX, if so.
- When you rest, you'll get HP and MP. How many?
- When you rest, you'll get an effect - Mushed - which shoould log as an unknown effect. I need that info - or at least the effectid.

As requested: I used the house-sized mushroom and got no red response when I visited the campsite.

I got "Mushed" for twenty adventures, 144 HP, and 71 MP.
Code:
--------------------
2565	Mushed	gmush4.gif	54a72761df9d08794b38a0692ba22e18	neutral	none
Effect	Mushed	Muscle Percent: +25, Mysticality Percent: +25, Moxie Percent: +25, Initiative: +25, Hot Resistance: +1, Cold Resistance: +1, Stench Resistance: +1, Spooky Resistance: +1, Sleaze Resistance: +1
--------------------

Last edited:

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I don't want to run breakfast again, because it's costing me a bunch of tatters--I'd assume it will make me fight the piranha again.
OK. I see the issue. The Mushroom Garden needs to be fertilized every day, if you want it to grow, but if your breakfast garden crop is not a mushroom, we should just leave it for you to do manually.

Revision 19853 does that.
It also adds the Mushed status effect.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I harvested an immense free-range mushroom and pulled one.
I used them and got 4 mushroom slabs.

I then tried to "fold mushroom badge".

I was told that I had nothing suitable to fold into that. That is true; I had 4 ingredients that could create a mushroom cap, but "fold" will only use items you own. That seems reasonable, since almost all fold groups are IOTMs and you really don't want to "acquire" one.

So I used 4 mushroom slabs. I did add a concoction, so I probably could "create 4 mushroom cap" - or even "acquire 4 mushroom cap". I'll test that another time.

And, after doing various cleanups regarding fold groups and marking the mushroom gear as usable:

fold mushroom badge
fold mushroom pants
fold mushroom shield

and voila! I had the outfit. So that works in revision 19863.

I ascended into the Path of the Plumber, bought skills and equipment, took out my Mu, and went into My Mushroom Garden, where I discovered that the piranha plant's scaling Floor is 30.
(Level 3 Multi-Bounce and my Mu finished it off in one round.)

Revision 19864 has the piranha plant's Floor.

The only mushroom-related things I think are missing:

Scaling Cap for the piranha plant.
Arena parameters for the Piranha Plant familiar.

Neither is critical, and we eventually get those. I'm declaring this New Content to be Implemented.

Erosion

The Astral Gash panel (ascend.php) that lists all of the pre-ascension settings you can alter doesn't recognize Shrooms yet, and will default to thinking you currently have the last garden you've planted before switching to Shrooms.
Could that get updated please?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Don't see an issue, but revision 19944 figures out what you have from the Crop Type rather than from the current crop.
Which is cleaner, but wasn't possible until I refactored this stuff for mushrooms.