New Content - Implemented February 2020 IOTM: Powerful Glove

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I want this. I keep forgetting I have Triple Size available, unless I have the Powerful Glove equipped - which is often, but not always, the case. A typical example is when I have just maximized for Initiative and gotten scored at the Tower and am therefore wearing +Initiative gear when it is time to do the Stat test.

I think marking those 2 buffs as "known" if the Powerful Glove is "accessible" (equipped, in inventory, or in another place which is free to retrive from), and making UseSkillRequest equip it for you before casting the skill, if necessary (just as it will equip mana cost reduction gear) would do. Special coding, but adequate for this purpose, and if another example comes up, we generalize, as needed.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 19977 marks the two CHEAT CODE buffs as available if the Powerful Glove is "accessible" when you log in or if you acquire it later.
The buffs are available to cast (and for consideration by the Maximizer) whether or not you have it equipped.
When you actually cast it, if it is not equipped already, we will swap it in/out with another accessory.
Now I think this is done. :)