Fumble recovery in CCS?

Spiny

Is there an "if fumble" option to input into a CCS?

Right now I'm toying with this simple CCS:

1: skill entangling noodles
2: attack with weapon
3: skill stream of sauce

I SHOULD be able to 1-hit most mobs, but I want to entangle on the chance that it takes longer. If I land the blow, a stream of sauce should be suffiicient to kill the mob off. When I don't fumble, everything is fine. When I do fumble stream of sauce repeats over and over and over again until the mob is dead or my hp gets too low that I'm asked to manually intervene.

Is there something I can do so that if I fumble on the attack, I repeat the attack till I land a successful blow, then move on? I don't really want to load up on hand chalk, but I would like to have this circumstance taken care of in a quick and easy plop and play CCS script.

Thanks much!
-Spiny

yueli7

you could try

4. 2: attack with weapon

it will return back to attacking after one stream of sauce and kill the monster as normal after the first attack fumbled

Spiny

you could try

4. 2: attack with weapon

it will return back to attacking after one stream of sauce and kill the monster as normal after the first attack fumbled

Interesting, might have to try that some time. I ended up changing some gear around and removed some buffs to accomplish what I needed.

Edit: I tried the above and what it ended up looking like was:

4: skill stream of sauce
5: skill stream of sauce
6: skill stream of sauce
7: skill stream of sauce
8: skill stream of sauce
etc.
42: attack with weapon

So guess that doesn't work ;) Had to try it to find out though.

Thanks though :)
-Spiny

Last edited: