New Content - Implemented PVP Season 45 - Average Season

Malibu Stacey

Unknown item found: Law of Averages (10325, 514916402)
--------------------
10325 Law of Averages 514916402 sheet.gif usable 0
# Item Law of Averages: Averages you out
--------------------

No idea if it's implemented yet as it costs 1k Swagger & the season literally just started (going on recent experience, I wouldn't hold my breath).

[EDIT] /pvp says it's actually Average Season. I can't edit the title but if anyone cares feel free to update if you have the powers.

Last edited:

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Item added, Swagger Shop support added. You accumulate averageSwagger, need to earn 1,000 swagger in an average season to buy it.
For now, we assume you only can buy one per season, like all PVP seasonal rewards except for the School of Hard Knocks diploma.
Properties: averageSwagger, lawOfAveragesAvailable, lawOfAveragesCost.
Revision 19523.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
What do we know about that item? CAN you buy more than one? (I'll find out myself after rollover, when I free the king, use my fites, and buy one. I'll see if it's still in the store.)

It's a usable item, but it doesn't give a skill. You just use it? Once? Once per day? What does it do?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I have verified that you can only get one during this Average Season; after buying my first one and refreshing the Swagger Shop, it was no longer on offer.

I guess marking it reusable and adding a daily use limit and tracking property (assuming that is how it operates) is all that remains for this PVP season.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Near as I can tell, it is reusable and is not daily limited. Revision 19537 makes it reusable.
I think this is it for this PVP season.