New Content - Implemented August 2019 IotM - Getaway Campsite

Yendor

There's also the effects from using the burnt stick on your tent.
Code:
--------------------
2490	Muscular Intentions	strboost.gif	6c52b947f9756c7f484b3c471a75427c
Effect	Muscular Intentions	Experience (Muscle): +3
--------------------
--------------------
2491	Mystical Intentions	snowflakes.gif	13b2d681db6135bb662c853a92979556
Effect	Mystical Intentions	Experience (Mysticality): +3
--------------------
--------------------
2492	Moxious Intentions	wink.gif	2164ac3ff91c098fb65dde89c1d172c2
Effect	Moxious Intentions	Experience (Moxie): +3
--------------------
--------------------
2517	Big Smile of the Packrat	const9.gif	97c18428c097b8c132ace1cd46e13f73
Effect	Big Smile of the Packrat	Meat Drop: +50
--------------------

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Yeah, OK, thanks. I submitted all those. So we still need this:

Big Smile of the Marmot

And we also need consumption data (adv/mus/mys/mox) for the campfire foods.

Jeparo

The following stat gains were under the effect of "It's Just Cloud-Talk, Man". But I think it's safe to conclude that the correct adventure value is "4-5".

eat 1 campfire hot dog
You gain 5 Adventures
You gain 34 Muscleboundness
You gain 16 Enchantedness
You gain 10 Sarcasm
You acquire an effect: Traditional Eating (40)
You gain 1 Fullness
You lose some of an effect: Got Milk (-1)

eat 1 campfire hot dog
You gain 6 Adventures
You gain 35 Strongness
You gain 10 Enchantedness
You gain 12 Smarm
You gain 1 Fullness
eat 1 campfire hot dog
You gain 6 Adventures
You gain 33 Fortitude
You gain 17 Magicalness
You gain 8 Chutzpah
You gain 1 Fullness

eat 1 campfire hot dog
You gain 5 Adventures
You gain 30 Strengthliness
You gain a Muscle point!
You gain 11 Mysteriousness
You gain 10 Smarm
You gain 1 Fullness

eat 1 campfire hot dog
You gain 5 Adventures
You gain 32 Fortitude
You gain 15 Enchantedness
You gain 6 Chutzpah
You gain 1 Fullness

eat 1 campfire hot dog
You gain 5 Adventures
You gain 19 Beefiness
You gain 1 Fullness

Ryo_Sangnoir

Developer
Staff member
And something else as well, as the last one didn't give mys or mox. I'd say shaker of dry rub, but it doesn't look like you're getting enough mox for that.

Jeparo

My bad, that's a good catch. Logs didn't show Special Seasoning usage but it must be that - I had 8 available at the time. That's consistent with the +25% stat gain, so that gives a base of 3-4 adv rather than 4-5.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
We still do not have adventure/stat yields entered into fullness.txt.

And, I just did "restore mp", KoLmafia went to my tent, and I lost Thrice Cursed.
That was a surprise.

fredg1

Is it possible to get a preference tracking which moonsign is smiling upon you each day?

(whether it is a "big" smile should NOT be tracked, as irrelevant and can change if switching moon sign with the rune spoon)

Saklad5

There should be a property storing what tent decoration you have. There are two ways to determine this: decorating the tent, and using the tent. It resets upon ascension, but not rollover. I'll try to put together a patch for it, unless someone has an objection to the following approach.

I could make a new DecorateTentRequest class, modelled on the fairly-similar SaberRequest. I could also modify CampAwayRequest to set the property in addition to incrementing "timesRested". Then it just has to reset upon ascension.

Last edited:

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
"I could make a new DecorateTentRequest class".

You could. And if you did so, you could include it in the patch. :)

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I've incorporated your patch into my workspace, which also has a change to CampawayRequest.java (parsing and logging the cloud message).

I'll probably stick in a setting to track today's Moon Sign buff, as detected by the last time you clicked on the sky to fetch it.

In any case, I want to do a little more testing after rollover before I submit it.

Last edited:

Saklad5

I've incorporated your patch into my workspace, which also has a change to CampawayRequest.java (parsing and logging the cloud message).

I'll probably stick in a setting to track today's Moon Sign buff, as detected by the last time you clicked on the sky to fetch it.

In any case, I want to do a little more testing after rollover before I submit it.
Much appreciated. The only bug I can think of is having a removed negative effect get in the way of detecting the "[x] Intentions" positive effect. If the removal does indeed come up first, we might have to iterate through all effects rather than checking the first one.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 19697 does this:

When decorate CampAway tent, save decoration (1-3) in campAwayDecoration
Ditto if rest and buff is detected.
When look at sky, log (gCLI & session log) cloud message & save in _cloudTalkMessage and _cloudTalkSmoker
When look at sky, save today's moon sign in _campAwaySmileBuffSign
When gain 3 turns in hidden temple, provide link to use another stone wool, if have any (untested, until tomorrow...)

I saw three punctuation in today's message I'd not seen before. I save unknown characters as "x".
Hopefully eventually I'll get all the punctuation characters.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I have 60 ASCII characters in the cloud talk alphabet - 26 letters, 10 digits, 24 punctuation.

Missing (intentionally, I expect):

32 control characters
26 lower case letters ("a.png" displays an "A")
Delete

And nine punctuation characters. My guesses as to file names have failed. Perhaps they are not supported.

% - percent or percentsign
^ - carat or circumflex
| - verticalbar
[ - leftbracket
] - rightbracket
{ - leftbrace
} - rightbrace
~ - tilde
` - (grave accent?)

Those are all failed guesses. I submitted a "Other" bug report asking about these. We'll see if I get an answer.

Saklad5

Revision 19697 does this:

When decorate CampAway tent, save decoration (1-3) in campAwayDecoration
Ditto if rest and buff is detected.
When look at sky, log (gCLI & session log) cloud message & save in _cloudTalkMessage and _cloudTalkSmoker
When look at sky, save today's moon sign in _campAwaySmileBuffSign
When gain 3 turns in hidden temple, provide link to use another stone wool, if have any (untested, until tomorrow...)

I saw three punctuation in today's message I'd not seen before. I save unknown characters as "x".
Hopefully eventually I'll get all the punctuation characters.
https://xkcd.com/1209/

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
As expected, the KoL devs ignored my bug report in which I outright asked about the last 8 ASCII characters.
And my smoke signals that I created (several times) with those characters have never been seen by me; I always get something from k3xmoon.
Perhaps somebody else got them and went "What the...?"

A while ago, I started logging unknown image files from the smoke messages into the session log.
If people report those, I will update.

Other than that, I think we still need consumption data for all the campfire food. It'd be nice to have adventure range (so they will appear in the appropriate place in the food panel) and at least some indication as to which stat(s) are favored, since that will help make decisions in my Plumber runs.

(Are stat gains from food multiplied by 10 in a Plumber run? If so, I can still spade in such a run...)

So, leaving this open, until I can get SOMETHING, at least, in for all the consumables.

AlbinoRhino

Other than that, I think we still need consumption data for all the campfire food. It'd be nice to have adventure range (so they will appear in the appropriate place in the food panel) and at least some indication as to which stat(s) are favored, since that will help make decisions in my Plumber runs.

I started collecting some data on those and the new mushroom consumables just today. Planned to post it after I had collected a reasonable amount for someone to draw conclusions from. Or, I can post it as I go, if you'd like.

Edit: Collecting the data in standard, not plumber.

Last edited: