Bug - Fixed Potions interface shows formulas for modifiers

MCroft

Developer
Staff member
Expected the same thing I see in the "Game Description",

+30% Item Drops from Monsters
+75 % Food Drops from Monsters.

Actually see Item Drop: [min(40,ceil(F/5)*10)], Food Drop: [min(100, ceil(F/5*25)]

Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 12.30.17 AM.png

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Expected the same thing I see in the "Game Description",

+30% Item Drops from Monsters
+75 % Food Drops from Monsters.

Actually see Item Drop: [min(40,ceil(F/5)*10)], Food Drop: [min(100, ceil(F/5*25)]

View attachment 9554
Ooh. In my preferred class/sign, I can get Voracious Gorging from popskull. That should be easy to look at - later today, after I ascend again.
Is this an issue with modifier formulas in TCRS or what?

MCroft

Developer
Staff member
TCRS Sauceror/Blender: Some Potion Effects are blank

It varies by run, but I caught one this time

On the bottom and left is the Potion tab for the Limerick, with the effect The Power of Positive Thinking and the modification ()
Overlayed on that to the right is the Game Description window, which shows the actual modification.
Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 12.47.06 AM.png

MCroft

Developer
Staff member
I don't know if it's specific to TCRS or is just a part of the potion interface. I haven't don't a non-TCRS run since potions got a tab. It was a tossup to me if I should put it here or under a new bug, but since the potions was done as part of this thread, I figured you'd tell me if you wanted potions issues that may-or-may-not be TCRS under here or not...

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
It is probably the potion interface.

I realized my "popskull" thing will not show up under "potions", since that is a booze. It might very well have its own issue.

I will certainly look at what "popskull" shows as a "note" in the booze interface, next run, but I'll see if I can find a non-TCRS "potion" with a formula, like that, before I ascend.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Ooh. My unascended AT has this under "potions":

Code:
blood of the Wereseal (475 Meat, 179 current)
10 Tempoirary Lycanthropy (Muscle Percent: [B])

So, yeah - I will look in to what the "note" for consumables shows, based on the effect modifiers, but this is clearly an issue with the "potions" interfaace.

Thanks!

Last edited: