Thread: 19360: Do not let a user relay script to override an internal relay script. Perhaps w

RSS 19360: Do not let a user relay script to override an internal relay script. Perhaps w

Do not let a user relay script to override an internal relay script.
    Perhaps we can figure out how to allow internal and user-supplied scripts to be composed, somehow, later

by veracity0 on 2019-07-02 21:05:29

M /src/net/sourceforge/kolmafia/KoLmafiaASH.java (view) (diff)
    M /src/net/sourceforge/kolmafia/utilities/FileUtilities.java (view) (diff)
    Download the latest KolMafia build here.
    Every new revision posted within the hour.
    New EXE builds every Monday.

Does mafia have its own shop.php override? My shop.ash override for shop.php no longer works (a top-level print() statement isn't even called), and I'm wondering if this is why.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Wossna | Om*****st (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

Developer

I believe so far it's just the afterlife.ash override in src/relay.

Out of curiosity I downloaded r19358 (just before these relay-specific changes) and the relay script works correctly again. So something in 19359 or 19360 also made my shop.ash override (from this thread) stop working. Other relay scripts all seem to be unaffected so it's something specific to shop.ash.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Wossna | Om*****st (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

I did substantial refactoring of the "find a relay script" code. I'll see what's up.

By "refactored" I apparently meant "lost some functionality".

You used to be able to have "shop.ash" and "shop.hippy.ash" (for a specific shop) and it would try first the specific shop and then general shop.php.
    Similarly for place.php and campground.php.

I broke that. Revision 19362 should fix it.

Swift! I was just reaching that conclusion myself looking at the diff and coming here to post about it. It works again! Thanks!
    Sig by JakAtk