Feature - Implemented Mood Setup queue more than 10 turns of Ode to Booze

I've got the latest build, KoLmafia v18.11 r19314. Even though my mood setup is working perfectly fine with many other buffs, re-buffing to 1100 turns or so, Ode to Booze only gets re-cast when it actually runs out, never queuing more than 10 turns. I thought this might have been a bug at first, but I now think it's more likely that it's intended this way. I'd much rather it was treated the same as any other buff, though, re-casting it as MP becomes available, and queuing up many turns of the effect. Is there a way to implement this at all?

ckb

Minion
Staff member
There are certain skills that do not burn mana by default, and I think this is what prevents it from triggering in your mood.

From ManaBurnManager.java:
Code:
			int priority = Preferences.getInteger( "skillBurn" + skillId ) + 100;
			// skillBurnXXXX values offset by 100 so that missing prefs read
			// as 100% by default.
			// All skills that were previously hard-coded as unextendable are
			// now indicated by skillBurnXXXX = -100 in defaults.txt, so they
			// can be overridden if desired.

Ode is skill 6014.
> get skillBurn6014

I think setting this to some number greater than or equal to 0 will make mafia burn extra MP to cast this skill.

Thank you both very much for the quick and informative replies, I was able to use the scripts that lostcal linked to get it done.

I think it's interesting that the pyromania script has a special note at the bottom of its panel in the relay browser that specifically mentions Ode to Booze as being unextendable by default, "due to lack of any ongoing need for it in normal gameplay." That may be true, but I just find it more handy to be able to drink booze whenever I remember, without first needing to go and manually cast the skill a couple of times.