Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: mumming trunk modifiers are no longer counted in stats

Developer

Yeah. r19394 puts that optimization back in place; I've confirmed that "modtrace Meat Drop" contains Mummery as a line.

Thanks for finding this. I assume it was my fault, since I created Modifiers.resetModifiers to allow re-loading modifiers.txt when you leave TCRS. I made that method clear out all the maps and sets which were loaded from that file - and must have cleared that one, too, without understanding what it was. Turns out I missed another thing which needed to be reset: the bitmap masks. Revision 19396 fixes that one.

Confirming mumming trunk modifiers and voting booth daily modifiers both show up again in stats (and modtrace) as of r19396.

Thanks.

Developer

I assume it was my fault
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    You assume wrongly: https://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?2...l=1#post152842

Developer

Originally Posted by Darzil View Post
    You misinterpreted the change that I made. The change was to avoid executing parseModifiers(), and instead rely on a HashMap to go from modifier name to modifier index, rather than serializing the ModifierList, then immediately deserializing it.

Veracity's referring to r19256, wherein she added the resetModifiers() block which inadvertently cleared the HashMap I'd been using to make that association (as that was the underlying issue).