Fax Peeper! Tells you what's in your fax machine before you hit receive

gausie

D̰͕̝͚̤̥̙̐̇̑͗̒e͍͔͎͈͔ͥ̉̔̅́̈l̠̪̜͓̲ͧ̍̈́͛v̻̾ͤe͗̃ͥ̐̊ͬp̔͒ͪ
Staff member
It's only a little script, but it checks your Clan Activity Log and displays the current contents of the fax machine above the receive button. Just throw it in your relay folder. Thanks to Phillammon for helping me find a good image combo.

Update

11/06/2019: Works for all(?) monsters now

Attachments

• clan_viplounge.ash
    1.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Pazleysox

It's only a little script, but it checks your Clan Activity Log and displays the current contents of the fax machine above the receive button. Just throw it in your relay folder. Thanks to Phillammon for helping me find a good image combo.

I had to change the name of this script it interferes with a script I already have. WTF scripts from CKB

Actually, CKB's script overrides yours... When I changed the name of your script, it didn't work. When I removed the CKB script, and put yours in, it worked nicely. I think the image is neat, but can you have it put in an image of the monster that was faxed in instead?

Last edited:

gausie

Staff member
I'm not sure if there's a way to neatly combine two relay scripts that affect the same page.

The image should be the monster that was faxed in, what is yours displaying?

Pazleysox

I'm not sure if there's a way to neatly combine two relay scripts that affect the same page.

The image should be the monster that was faxed in, what is yours displaying?

Looks like the outline of an Alice's army card with the faxed info inside.

gausie

Staff member
Ah it's because some monsters are in adventureimages and some are in otherimages. Hmm. Fixed!

Last edited: