New Content - Implemented Two Crazy Random Summer

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Apparently the command is case-sensitive.

"tcrs test seal clubber, mongoose" crashes, but "tcrs test Seal Clubber, Mongoose" does not.

VladYvhuce

Apparently the command is case-sensitive.

"tcrs test seal clubber, mongoose" crashes, but "tcrs test Seal Clubber, Mongoose" does not.
tcrs test Seal Clubber, Mongoose is what I typed in both times, which resulted in the debug log. So, yes, it's crashing when that's put in.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
The command uses the args unmodified to create a file name. On my system I get the same result as @heeheehee. My debug log suggests that a file is not being found and we are not expecting it to be missing.

Once I stop tearing my dev environment apart I will look and see if there is an easy fix - fail instead of debug log, but the case sensitivity is going to remain.

Since this is a case where "works for me but not you" the next step is to look at the environment. I think what we need first is operating system and Java version.

VladYvhuce

Windows 10:
Edition Windows 10 Home
Version 21H1
Installed on ‎7/‎29/‎2020
OS build 19043.1165
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0

Java:
Version 8 Update 301 (64 bit)
Release date July 20, 2021

[edit]: Now it's working.
> tcrs test Seal Clubber, Mongoose

Using data override: data/TCRS_Seal_Clubber_Mongoose.txt
Read file TCRS_Seal_Clubber_Mongoose.txt
Using data override: data/TCRS_Seal_Clubber_Mongoose_cafe_booze.txt
Read file TCRS_Seal_Clubber_Mongoose_cafe_booze.txt
Using data override: data/TCRS_Seal_Clubber_Mongoose_cafe_food.txt
Read file TCRS_Seal_Clubber_Mongoose_cafe_food.txt

Last edited:

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
I just made it so the error is not a NPE exception and debug log but is now processed as a file not found.

Not sure why it now works for you.

Just looking at the code I'm at a loss unless you are in a TCRS path and there is some interaction.