Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Two Crazy Random Summer

Ok - this might be an actual bug. I just went to look for my ring in Hangk's which is currently showing as a "inspector's asbestos-lined greasy flame-wreathed frosty Annie Oakley's vibrating medical-grade ruddy wholesome fortified grievous dangerous personal trainer's smooth ring of extreme caution of the detective" in my inventory. However - the lucky gold ring from PirateRealm has been shortened to "ring" in TCRS and so I think Mafia now thinks that's the ring that is the TCRS reward, so shows all the enchantments listed underneath it. See below:

Rings.PNG

Might be something to look at so people in SC don't pull the wrong item?

Remaining as of r19324

Seal Clubber/Blender
    Seal Clubber/Marmot
    Turtle Tamer/Marmot
    Turtle Tamer/Wallaby

Mafia now thinks that's the ring that is the TCRS reward, so shows all the enchantments listed underneath it.
    Originally Posted by King Dave View Post
    What do you mean "Mafia ... shows all the enchantments underneath it"?

There is nothing built into KoLmafia that annotates items in the browser like that.

What script are you running?
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu
    R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn.

What do you mean "Mafia ... shows all the enchantments underneath it"?

There is nothing built into KoLmafia that annotates items in the browser like that.

What script are you running?
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    Ah - in that case I apologise again and retract my bug statement. This is probably a script I've added somewhere down the line that's having the problem.

Edit: Yep, think this might be it? rlbond86-mafia-scripts-enhanced_inventory_spoilers-trunk
    Last edited by King Dave; 06-20-2019 at 02:20 PM.

FWIW, a relay script should be able to work around the TCRS-munged names in the inventory: the images are clickable to get the description, which means the "description ID" is available in the HTML - and in ASH, the "descid" proxy field of an item is that string. There is an ASH function "effect desc_to_effect( string )" to convert an effect's descid to an effect. Unfortunately, there is not an "item desc_to_item( string )" for items (although should be) but a script could easily build its own descid -> item map to get around that lack.

And using that, based on descid, you can find the item to annotate, rather than trying to look up a TCRS-munged name.

I'll add a desc_to_item function to ASH, since I've identified a use case for it.

Revision 19325 does that:

item desc_to_item( string descid )

I'm not going to go fix that relay script but you (or somebody) now has the technology to make it work iregardless of TCRS.

Ah - in that case I apologise again and retract my bug statement. This is probably a script I've added somewhere down the line that's having the problem.
    Edit: Yep, think this might be it? rlbond86-mafia-scripts-enhanced_inventory_spoilers-trunk
    Originally Posted by King Dave View Post
    This is a modification of an old script I wrote, which was then later updated again to Inventory WTF. Try removing that script and trying this one.

Thank you
    r19328

TBD

Seal Clubber/Marmot
    Turtle Tamer/Marmot
    Turtle Tamer/Wallaby
    Well, thank you.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post