New Content - Implemented Two Crazy Random Summer

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Post-spoon the text in the relay browser frequently has a substitution: "You napp a flyer up on your opponent. It enrages it." is one example and the flyer -vs- ML count is even further off (undercount).
Just unwrapped my spoon and tried it out.

Sure enough, if any word in "You slap a flyer" is transformed into an italicized word, it won't detect the success.

I changed the match to look for either "You slap a flyer" or "It enrages" and haven't been burned yet, although I have no reason to believe the spoon couldn't distort both of those fragments.

There are many many combat messages that we look for and having random words replaced by italicized rhyme-ish words breaks them. This will be a pain to deal with.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
And I just undid that since it was of little use. We'll have to come up with a better, general solution.
Or simply give up on spoon effects.

We have code to deal with the sword behind inappropriate prepositions, but not only do you have to register propositions in your test phrase, we only actually use it in beer pong.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Sweet! Thanks!

Revision 19306 adds Pastamancer/Opossum (from me)
Revision 19307 adds Disco Bandit/Blender (from Crowther)

I am pleased and impressed with the participation in this community project!. 42 down, 12 to go!

Code:
	Disco Bandit/Wombat
	Pastamancer/Marmot
	Pastamancer/Mongoose
	Pastamancer/Packrat
	Pastamancer/Platypus
	Sauceror/Vole
	Seal Clubber/Blender
	Seal Clubber/Marmot
	Seal Clubber/Wallaby
	Turtle Tamer/Marmot
	Turtle Tamer/Platypus
	Turtle Tamer/Wallaby
x	Accordion Thief/Blender
x	Accordion Thief/Marmot
x	Accordion Thief/Mongoose
x	Accordion Thief/Opossum
x	Accordion Thief/Packrat
x	Accordion Thief/Platypus
x	Accordion Thief/Vole
x	Accordion Thief/Wallaby
x	Accordion Thief/Wombat
x	Disco Bandit/Blender
x	Disco Bandit/Marmot
x	Disco Bandit/Mongoose
x	Disco Bandit/Opossum
x	Disco Bandit/Packrat
x	Disco Bandit/Platypus
x	Disco Bandit/Vole
x	Disco Bandit/Wallaby
x	Pastamancer/Blender
x	Pastamancer/Opossum
x	Pastamancer/Vole
x	Pastamancer/Wallaby
x	Pastamancer/Wombat
x	Sauceror/Blender
x	Sauceror/Marmot
x	Sauceror/Mongoose
x	Sauceror/Opossum
x	Sauceror/Packrat
x	Sauceror/Platypus
x	Sauceror/Wallaby
x	Sauceror/Wombat
x	Seal Clubber/Mongoose
x	Seal Clubber/Opossum
x	Seal Clubber/Packrat
x	Seal Clubber/Platypus
x	Seal Clubber/Vole
x	Seal Clubber/Wombat
x	Turtle Tamer/Blender
x	Turtle Tamer/Mongoose
x	Turtle Tamer/Opossum
x	Turtle Tamer/Packrat
x	Turtle Tamer/Vole
x	Turtle Tamer/Wombat

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Makes we wish we had a "Potions" panel which would list all the potions you have in inventory and what effect they grant.
Revision 19310 adds an experimental "potions" panel which is better than what I proposed. It's under Food/Booze/Spleen and operates like they do.

The concoction list shows all "potions"* you have or can create.
The Enqueue panel lets you "Enqueue" or "Consume" what you have selected.
If you "enqueue" it, it moves (the number you specify) to the Dequeue panel.
(Actually, I think it is not showing the queue. Oope. I will fix.)
You can see the resources used - if in inventory, the item itself, if creatable, the ingredients.
You can "Consume" or "Create" the potions you have selected.

I know that some people (like lost) don't like queuing things, but, personally, I find it useful, since for things that require creation, it doesn't let you over commit on the ingredients.

* "potions" - not really. There is an open Feature Request, somewhere, I should look up to have us actually use KoL's definitions of such. For now, I am defining a "potion" as "usable, multiusable or avatar which grants an Effect". Which is not correct, since it catches All Purpose Cleaner, for example.

I'll fix showing the queue. Implementing "potions" correctly is a bigger job which will have to come later.

Lord_Kobel

I haven't read all 20 pages of this topic, so I might have missed the answer, but do I need to do anything in particular to get the data files to send to you guys or is it just log in? If it's the latter, please find attached.

Cheers

Attachments

• TCRS_Turtle_Tamer_Wombat.txt
    611 KB · Views: 9
  • TCRS_Turtle_Tamer_Wombat_cafe_food.txt
    2.3 KB · Views: 11
  • TCRS_Turtle_Tamer_Wombat_cafe_booze.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 8

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
You need to log in and, when it tells you there is no data for your class/sign, click on "Yes" to generate it.
If it doesn't ask you if you want to derive it (via a popup), it has fetched the data from the KoLmafia repository.
I.e., it is already there.

I think it did that for you, since I see Turtle Tamer/Wombat.

Thank you for coming here to help!

FYI, here are the class/signs combos we don't yet have.

Code:
	Disco Bandit/Wombat
	Pastamancer/Marmot
	Pastamancer/Packrat
	Pastamancer/Platypus
	Seal Clubber/Blender
	Seal Clubber/Marmot
	Seal Clubber/Wallaby
	Turtle Tamer/Marmot
	Turtle Tamer/Platypus
	Turtle Tamer/Wallaby

King Dave

I noticed that in Seal Clubber/Opossum the Catsup (from the Hermit) is size 1 epic food but mafia shows it as crappy after deriving/loading the relevant list. I tried re-deriving and applying with no effect. Not sure if that's because it's not included in the cafe list?