New Content - Implemented Two Crazy Random Summer

King Dave

Is there a way to tell which class/sign combinations have been derived and are stored somewhere useful? I've got a few more 2CRS runs in me and would be happy to contribute. Unless they get uploaded automatically somehow?

Crowther

Is there a way to tell which class/sign combinations have been derived and are stored somewhere useful? I've got a few more 2CRS runs in me and would be happy to contribute. Unless they get uploaded automatically somehow?
You can look at the KoLmafia source code and see what has been committed to data.

Last edited by a moderator:

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Crowther is correct; assuming you can easily look at the source, that is the easiest way to see which ones we have.
At the moment, we have 16 complete class/sign combos - all three files.

We also have three more that were submitted before I started generating the cafe files, so we only have one file for each of those.

Hate to suggest it, but we (someone in the community) needs to rerun those in order to get the cafe food and booze files. There may not actually be a "cafe" available in those sigs, but, if nothing else, hot dogs will eventually become available, once the path is no longer a Standard path.

Sauceror/Marmot
Sauceror/Wallaby
Seal Clubber/Mongoose

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
It might not be obvious enough, but I did provide a link to that source directory.
I just went and edited your post to put "data" in bold to make it a little more obvious.
Thanks for the link, which I had not noticed.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 19263 gets rid of the manually inserted "Clownosity" bitmap modifier and replaces it with the desc-parsed "Clowniness" numeric modifier.

The former was 1 or 2 (or 3, although that did not work), whereas the latter is 25, 50, or 75.
You can still maximize for "4 Clownosity".
You can also maximize for "Clowniness".
The green side pane still shows "Clown: 2/4", for example.

Since Clowniness shows up in the item descriptor in TCRS, clown items will now have the appropriate modifier.
(This means I have to manually add "Clowniness" to the appropriate items for all the data files submitted before I submitted this. Sigh.)

I only do the Accordion Thief Nemesis quest any more - and I like to do it in-run. It's fun and easy and I (sort of) collect the mariachi items you find in the barracks.

Which said, that part of the quest tracking will need a bit of fixing for TCRS, since TCRS item modifiers fooll it. I just ascended in Accordion Thief/Blender, so I'll fix that this run.

@Saklad5: outstanding issues

- Accordion Thief Nemesis quest, as mentioned. :)
- Need an "update" mechanism to look up TCRS modifiers for items that have been added to KoL (and hence KoLmafia) after your class/sign data file was created.

Other than that, nothing that I know of for sure. I could swear that some item creations were showing up on the Booze manager with higher (and fractional) adventure yields than I expected - but perhaps the (fractional) adventure gain was accounting for adventure cost needed to create the concoction. Also want to verify that cafe items show up on the Item Manager as expected; I didn't see some Chez Snootee specials last run, but all but one of the days, they were "too old for my current path", so perhaps there is no issue.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
(This means I have to manually add "Clowniness" to the appropriate items for all the data files submitted before I submitted this. Sigh.)
OK, I did this with a script. Revision 19265.

Attachments

• TCRSfix.ash
    1.4 KB · Views: 8

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Another thing we'll need to figure out how to support from this path: item # 10252 - the "ring".
As I understand, it has no standard enchantments, but every fininshed TCRS run gives it 1 (or 2) enchantments.
Which enchantments differs by the character that owns it.

Presumably, we should save the enchantments - or, ad least, the associated modifiers - in a per-character setting, update those settings when you finish a TCRS runm and apply them to that item when you log in.

In any case, they should NOT be stored in the data files we are "deriving" for the various paths. Looking at the Accordion Thief/Blender file I submitted:

Code:
10252	lightning-fast avaricious Jeselnik's Jack Frost's frosty therapeutic veiny hardened Rosewater's beefcake's ring	0		Muscle: +3, Mysticality Percent: +10, Damage Reduction: 1, Maximum HP: +1, Cold Spell Damage: 6, Sleaze Damage: +3, Meat Drop: +3, Initiative: +4, HP Regen Min: 1, HP Regen Max: 1, Single Equip
Yeah, I don't think so.

I'll fix the "derive" and/or the "save" code to not save per-character modifiers for that item - and I will run a little script to fix all the data files ...

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 19267 does some of that.

- does not "derive" modifiers for the "ring"
- fixes data files
- Adds "tcrs ring" command to look at your personal ring.

That last one calls TCRSDatabase.deriveRing(), and could be used for setting the proposed user properties for tracking what your ring can do.

Code:
[color=green]> tcrs check 10252[/color]

name = ring
size = 0
quality =
modifiers = 'Single Equip'

[color=green]> tcrs ring[/color]

name = lightning-fast avaricious Jeselnik's Jack Frost's frosty therapeutic veiny hardened Rosewater's beefcake's ring
modifiers = 'Muscle: +3, Mysticality Percent: +10, Damage Reduction: 1, Maximum HP: +1, Cold Spell Damage: 6, Sleaze Damage: +3, Meat Drop: +3, Initiative: +4, HP Regen Min: 1, HP Regen Max: 1, Single Equip'

I didn't see Seal Clubber / Vole in the mix yet:

Attachments

• TCRS_Seal_Clubber_Vole.txt
    609.5 KB · Views: 24
  • TCRS_Seal_Clubber_Vole_cafe_booze.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 10
  • TCRS_Seal_Clubber_Vole_cafe_food.txt
    2.3 KB · Views: 9