601.2 KB · Views: 21
  • TCRS_Seal_Clubber_Opossum_cafe_booze.txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 10
  • TCRS_Seal_Clubber_Opossum_cafe_food.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 9

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 19296 updated Seal Clubber/Mongoose. Aside from the fact that the initially submitted code did not have the cafe data, some of the item data was just wrong: wrong items attached to an item id, missing modifiers. Clearly derived from a buggy early version of the code. Who wrote that code? :)

Looking at published data files, we have 31 class/sign data sets complete and are missing 23. Nice progress. Thanks for all the contributions!

Code:
x	Accordion Thief/Blender
x	Accordion Thief/Marmot
x	Accordion Thief/Mongoose
	Accordion Thief/Opossum
x	Accordion Thief/Packrat
x	Accordion Thief/Platypus
x	Accordion Thief/Vole
	Accordion Thief/Wallaby
	Accordion Thief/Wombat
	Disco Bandit/Blender
	Disco Bandit/Marmot
x	Disco Bandit/Mongoose
x	Disco Bandit/Opossum
x	Disco Bandit/Packrat
x	Disco Bandit/Platypus
x	Disco Bandit/Vole
x	Disco Bandit/Wallaby
	Disco Bandit/Wombat
x	Pastamancer/Blender
	Pastamancer/Marmot
	Pastamancer/Mongoose
	Pastamancer/Opossum
	Pastamancer/Packrat
	Pastamancer/Platypus
x	Pastamancer/Vole
x	Pastamancer/Wallaby
	Pastamancer/Wombat
x	Sauceror/Blender
x	Sauceror/Marmot
x	Sauceror/Mongoose
x	Sauceror/Opossum
x	Sauceror/Packrat
	Sauceror/Platypus
	Sauceror/Vole
x	Sauceror/Wallaby
x	Sauceror/Wombat
	Seal Clubber/Blender
	Seal Clubber/Marmot
x	Seal Clubber/Mongoose
x	Seal Clubber/Opossum
x	Seal Clubber/Packrat
x	Seal Clubber/Platypus
x	Seal Clubber/Vole
	Seal Clubber/Wallaby
x	Seal Clubber/Wombat
	Turtle Tamer/Blender
	Turtle Tamer/Marmot
x	Turtle Tamer/Mongoose
	Turtle Tamer/Opossum
x	Turtle Tamer/Packrat
	Turtle Tamer/Platypus
	Turtle Tamer/Vole
	Turtle Tamer/Wallaby
x	Turtle Tamer/Wombat

Last edited:

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Something I'd really like is something to help me in Valhalla to see what astral items do for a given TCRS class/sign. You can click on item images to get the description - and they do seem to pop up TCRS item descriptions. Not completely sure how it works; I seem to recall that if I selected a TCRS path and then said "no, I want to adjust that" and went to look at the astral items, I'd see TCRS stuff. Have not confirmed they apply to what I was considering taking. I'll experiment next time in Valhalla.

Sounds like it could be a relay script.
Turns out, I was mistaken. You can click on the item image in the Astral Pet Store and it will pop an item description with random TCRS modifiers. Click again, you get a different set. Click again, a different random set.

Which is to say, there is no way of knowing what the astral equipment will grant you in a TCRS run unless you've already been there/done that. Or unless you have KoLmafia's TCRS data available. :)

I envision a Relay Script which ornaments afterlife.php?place=armory
Under each astral item, it lists the standard modifiers you'd get in a non-TCRS run.
There is a section labeled "Two Crazy Random Summer" where you can specify a class and a sign. Dropdowns?
When you select a pair, all of the item descriptions change to show you what you'll get in a TCRS run of that sort.

Something similar for afterlife.php?place=deli

Instead of marking up the astral consumable containers, it lists the "size" for the astral hot dog, astral pilsner, and steel margarita.

Sounds like Javascipty stuff.

Magus_Prime

Maybe it's just me but I can't get flyering to work in a CCS. The CCS is pretty basic, since I'm testing:
Code:
[ default ]
item rock band flyers
skill curse of weaksauce
skill saucegeyser

Flyers don't get used.

In inventory they are, in this run, "huge rock band flyers" but I can't put that into a CCS. If I try it just substitutes "Attack with weapon".

On top of that the KoLmafia counting of flyering -vs -ML seems to be off (overcounting). Not sure why but I had to adventure for quite a few "extra" turns before the quest conditions were satisfied. Post-spoon the text in the relay browser frequently has a substitution: "You napp a flyer up on your opponent. It enrages it." is one example and the flyer -vs- ML count is even further off (undercount).

Last edited:
looking at the rune-spoon thing I posted earlier, I realize I forgot something, which I can't figure out how to add to it, the "Spoon Boon" rollover effect.

I've been noticing sl_ascend never uses it as pajamas and this may be why.