Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Two Crazy Random Summer

Hi All,

Reasonably new to KolMafia, been following this thread.
    I've derived the tcrs changes for Disco Bandit / Packrat, however it is not creating any files in the usual data folder. Modifier Maximizer works, however if I try "tcrs load" it breaks it and Mafia thinks there are 10047 unchaged items in tcrs. Any ideas why this would happen? I did delete the TCRS files that were created the first time as they were pretty much empty, wondering if that's what did it? I'd like to contribute the files as it took almost 2 hours to derive on my machine. Sorry if this is not the right place for this question.

Default Wallaby Pastamancer + Possible Bug?

Hi, first off I wanna say great work, I really like following the daily builds. Here's the files for Wallaby Pastamancer.

TCRS_Pastamancer_Wallaby.txt
    TCRS_Pastamancer_Wallaby_cafe_booze.txt
    TCRS_Pastamancer_Wallaby_cafe_food.txt

Although I am also having an issue. I have two characters in separate clans, one is in a Wallaby Pastamancer TCRS run, the other is a post king freeing hardcore Blender Accordion Thief. After deriving all the item data and playing for a while (which worked great BTW), I switched to my Blender AT. But mafia is showing and maximizing with the Wallaby Pastamancer TCRS data. Is there a command to unload the data? I tried tcrs reset but it returns an error saying, "You are not in a Two Crazy Random Summer run."

I have two characters in separate clans, one is in a Wallaby Pastamancer TCRS run, the other is a post king freeing hardcore Blender Accordion Thief. After deriving all the item data and playing for a while (which worked great BTW), I switched to my Blender AT. But mafia is showing and maximizing with the Wallaby Pastamancer TCRS data. Is there a command to unload the data? I tried tcrs reset but it returns an error saying, "You are not in a Two Crazy Random Summer run."
    Originally Posted by FauxReal View Post
    When you say you "switched to" your other character, I assume you mean "logged off the first one and logged into the second one without restarting KoLmafia".

Yeah. That's an issue. I would have thought that when it logged in as the second character, it would notice that the TCRS data it had loaded was for a different class/sign and loaded in the new dtata, but apparently not. Regardless, the bigger issue is that when you ;pgput, we SHOULD reset all the TCRS adjustments back to normal KoL behavior so that even if you lof in with a non-TCRS character, everything will work.

That's next up on my list of things to lfix. It really should be easy: simply a matter of reloading a few of the data files and refreshing a few things.

In the mean time, the work around is to log out, exit the KoLmafia program, restart the program, and log in to your nother character.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu
    R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn.

Default files for pastamancer/vole.

Great work devs! Works nicely. Here is the files for pastamancer/vole.
    p.s. Nice seed, easy mp regen and bonus spell dmg, highly recommended.
    TCRS_Pastamancer_Vole_cafe_booze.txt
    TCRS_Pastamancer_Vole_cafe_food.txt
    TCRS_Pastamancer_Vole.txt

Revision 19256 resets all the TCRS adjustments when you free the king or log in a new character.
    Revision 19257 adds Pastamancer/Vole. Thanks!

it is not creating any files in the usual data folder.
    Originally Posted by bosh View Post
    I think you need a "tcrs save" to create those files.

We get the initial file by having someone start the path and run the derivation. Is that all we want/need to gather all the data? Is there anything useful 'collected" during a run? Is there a command to run before breaking the prism so the final files can be shared and merged to update SourceForge?

Here's the data for Sauceror Opossum
    TCRS_Sauceror_Opossum.txt
    TCRS_Sauceror_Opossum_cafe_booze.txt
    TCRS_Sauceror_Opossum_cafe_food.txt

and, since it seems to have not been picked up...here's the post with the data for Seal Clubber Wombat.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Magus_Prime; 06-06-2019 at 10:11 AM.

Originally Posted by Magus_Prime View Post
    Hmm.

TCRS_Sauceror_Opossum.txt
    TCRS_Sauceror_Opossum_cafe_booze.txt
    TCRS_Seal_Clubber_Wombat_cafe_food.txt

That last one is not like the others.

and, since it seems to have not been picked up...here's the post with the data for Seal Clubber Wombat.
    I am so sorry. Don't know why I didn't pick that up. Revision 19260.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu
    R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn.