New Content - Implemented Cannelloni Cocoon now only heals 1k hp per cast.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
19189 probably handles everything related to this. It can't be multi-cast currently, but hopefully that will be changed on KoL's end soon enough.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
I noticed that it cast cocoon twice to restore 1017 HP, when cocoon + something smaller would have saved some mp.

What is "it"? Are you talking about plain KoLmafia restoration or are you using a script, such as UniversalRecovery? If the former then there might be something to investigate but otherwise there is probably some hard coding in a script that needs to be adjusted. In any event if would help to know what was casting.

xKiv

I noticed that it cast cocoon twice to restore 1017 HP, when cocoon + something smaller would have saved some mp.

I am guessing that "two cocoons" was still better on average (meat spent/hp healed = at most 20*2*10/1017=0.393313...) than "however many of a small item T would be needed to cover 1017 HP" (6 at doc galaktik with the discount)

antipasta

"It" is mafia when I hit the restore HP link in the relay browser, and by something smaller I meant: instead of two cocoons, cast cocoon + tongue of the walrus, or cocoon + one or two lasagna bandages.

Also: can "cast * cocoon" be a thing? It works in the native game as a chat command, but as a cli command it casts cocoon once.

edit: no, I lied, it casts it max times less one. e.g. to restore 2500 HP it casts it twice. But the native chat command casts it three times, for a full restore. It seems like mafia should cast it as many times as possible, to do a full HP restore, though I realize that this conflicts with my other request.

Last edited: