Thread: Cannelloni Cocoon now only heals 1k hp per cast.

Default Cannelloni Cocoon now only heals 1k hp per cast.

Spell description now says

Heals up to 1,000 HP
    MP cost is still 20.

I believe this is due to http://forums.kingdomofloathing.com/...d.php?t=238688
    There's nothing in /trivial or /updates yet though.

19189 probably handles everything related to this. It can't be multi-cast currently, but hopefully that will be changed on KoL's end soon enough.

Developer
    Better Basement Automation - Version 1.??? Someone else is maintaining this
    Get an effect from a buffbot
    - Version 1.4

I noticed that it cast cocoon twice to restore 1017 HP, when cocoon + something smaller would have saved some mp.

I noticed that it cast cocoon twice to restore 1017 HP, when cocoon + something smaller would have saved some mp.
    Originally Posted by antipasta View Post
    What is "it"? Are you talking about plain KoLmafia restoration or are you using a script, such as UniversalRecovery? If the former then there might be something to investigate but otherwise there is probably some hard coding in a script that needs to be adjusted. In any event if would help to know what was casting.
    Well, thank you.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post

Originally Posted by antipasta View Post
    I am guessing that "two cocoons" was still better on average (meat spent/hp healed = at most 20*2*10/1017=0.393313...) than "however many of a small item T would be needed to cover 1017 HP" (6 at doc galaktik with the discount)

"It" is mafia when I hit the restore HP link in the relay browser, and by something smaller I meant: instead of two cocoons, cast cocoon + tongue of the walrus, or cocoon + one or two lasagna bandages.

Also: can "cast * cocoon" be a thing? It works in the native game as a chat command, but as a cli command it casts cocoon once.

edit: no, I lied, it casts it max times less one. e.g. to restore 2500 HP it casts it twice. But the native chat command casts it three times, for a full restore. It seems like mafia should cast it as many times as possible, to do a full HP restore, though I realize that this conflicts with my other request.
    Last edited by antipasta; 04-30-2019 at 11:21 PM.