Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: 2019 April IOTM - PirateRealm membership packet

Zones can nest. There is no visibility within ASH for zones, but they are displayed in the GUI and you can filter on them, just as for individual locations.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    Huh. Now that Iím looking for them in zoneslist.txt, thereís a lot of things that can be improved by using nested zones. For example, the following line in modifiers.txt:
    Code:
    Item    doll-eye amulet    Single Equip, Item Drop: [40*(zone(Manor0)+zone(Manor1)+zone(Manor2)+zone(Manor3))]
    can be replaced with
    Code:
    Item    doll-eye amulet    Single Equip, Item Drop: [40*zone(Manor)]
    On a related note, should I go ahead and implement the PirateRealm-only modifiers, or is someone already working on that? Those items are just commented-out right now.

Do you have a shop.php relay override that can't handle the piraterealm fun-a-log?
    Originally Posted by the dictator View Post
    Thanks for that! I had buttonfrenzy installed. Removing it solved the issue.

Thanks again.

So, yesterday I noticed that the Coinmasters frame (on the tab at the top) thought I had 67 FunPoints when the Fun-a-Log (in the browser) told me I had 400+ (don't remember the exact number). Today after finishing the PirateRealm, I checked again and the Coinmaster frame still says 67 while the browser says 796.

I was looking in FunALogRequest.java and saw this:

Code:
    private static final Pattern TOKEN_PATTERN = Pattern.compile( "<b>You have ([\\d,]+) FunPoints?</b>" );
    Looking at the Fun-a-Log html I see a period between "Funpoints" and "</b>" which I think may be causing this matcher to fail?

Seems likely. I fixed it, ran my PirateRealm adventure today, went to the Fun-A-Log, and the Coinmaster updated to have the correct value.

Revision 19199

Mine still said 67 when I logged in but, this time, when I clicked the 'visit' button, it updated to the correct value. Thanks!

We don't look at the FUn-A-Log when you log in. We assume whatever the setting says is correct.
    However, if you press "visit" in the Coinmaster Frame or visit the Fun-A-Log in the Relay Browser, we sync up.

We also don't detect gaining FunPoints during adventuring, although we could. There are things we could do to make this more seamless - including that -but it's effort vs. value, at this point and for now I am content that "visit" syncs up correctly.

I assume this is from here

Code:
    --------------------
    10244	one piece of bubble gum	829221842	pieceof13.gif	usable	t,d	37
    Item	one piece of bubble gum	Effect: "Sugar Rush", Effect Duration: 10
    --------------------

I'll confirm that it is from here: it's the halloween candy for the piraterealm outfit.