Dark Gyfte Skill descriptions.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Latest mafia. No relay scripts that I know would effect this.

In the page allowing you to (re)configure DG skills, there is a link to the description of each skill. When I press it I just get "Loading skill" for as long as I care to wait.

I anyone else seeing this (or seeing the expected descriptions)? I'm lazy and my next step in tracking this down depends upon whether is is likely to be my specific configuration or something else.

Speaking of DG, I don't know how many times I have (re)configured check boxes and then exited, implicitly discarding my changes. Is anyone working on an "Are You Sure?" relay script or interested in exploring whether it is something mafia could/should do?

Also is there any way to find out what the current configuration is without visiting the coffin? Another FR perhaps?

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
In the page allowing you to (re)configure DG skills, there is a link to the description of each skill. When I press it I just get "Loading skill" for as long as I care to wait.

I anyone else seeing this (or seeing the expected descriptions)? I'm lazy and my next step in tracking this down depends upon whether is is likely to be my specific configuration or something else.

I was having this issue during testing (without mafia) until I disabled my ad-blocker for the domain. I was surprised it was doing anything, but that was the fix.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Using the skill page helps with my short term memory problem.

I verified that my ad-blocker was disabled. I then noticed that while the skill descriptions did not appear upon mousover, they did appear if I explicitly clicked on the skill.

So workarounds found for everything except failing to save changes.

Thanks.