Thread: Miniature sword & martini problem

Exclamation Miniature sword & martini problem

> ash to_familiar(to_string($familiar[miniature sword & martini guy]))

Changing "miniature sword & martini guy" to "Miniature Sword & Martini Guy" would get rid of this message. (zlib.ash)
    Returned: none
    This reveals two problems:

1) There is no obvious way to specify this familiar in a script without generating the above message. Using an actual ampersand results in a "Bad familiar value" message, whereas using the HTML entity results in the message.

b) If you convert it to a string, the resultant string is not recognized as a familiar. I found this because when I set my is_100_run Zlib setting in the CLI to "miniature", ZLib normalized it to "Miniature Sword & Martini Guy", then when I ran the script again, ZLib re-normalized it to "none".

EDIT: I have found that the first part of this report is a duplicate. The latter part/consequence has not yet been reported though and is slightly less minor as it actually messed up my 100% run.
    Last edited by zarqon; 03-25-2019 at 10:27 AM.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Wossna | Om*****st (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!