PL-iotms.ash - IOTM/UR Finder

PlasticLobster

I kept losing my IotM's. Sometimes they were in my closet, display case, mall store, inventory. I couldn't get a handle on where they all were.

I actually bought a second Lil' Geneticist kit by mistake because I forgot to empty Hagnk's after an ascension and mine was sitting in there.

So I wrote a script. It will tell you where you have:
- Mr. Store items (including Mr. A's and Uncle Bucks)
- Ultra-Rares

(It will ONLY search for tradable (non-BOE) items)

It checks:
- Inventory (Including current equipment)
- Hagnk's
- Closet
- Mall Store
- Display Case
- Workshed

And just displays a list for you with quantities and prices using historical_prices(), which may or may not be useful.

Script is managed on GitHub: https://github.com/plasticlobster/kol-iotms

Issues can be reported over there or by sending a KMail to PlasitcLobster (#1919839)

Install using:
Code:
svn checkout https://github.com/plasticlobster/kol-iotms/branches/Release

Hopefully people find this useful!

Added:
Code:
set PLIotMShowPrices = true
to turn on prices.

Code:
set PLIotMSearchMall = true
to have it do a mall search for the prices rather than using historical prices (You may want to run it twice because the first time your pretty displaying of items will be interrupted by "Searching for..."

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
You don't need to load campground.php to check for the campground item. You can use get_campground() and check for the appropriate item instead, saving that server hit.

PlasticLobster

Thanks for that! I didn't think to check get_campground() because I had it in my head that it would have been in some method with "workshed" in the name and didn't even think to search for campground functions.

Updated in r37.

This is great as a quick alternative to pricegun/networth scripts, but it won't list the prices for me, is there a setting I need to change to make it do that? (It only lists the quantity of each iotm. still useful, but prices would be very cool)

Thank you for sharing this.

PlasticLobster

This is great as a quick alternative to pricegun/networth scripts, but it won't list the prices for me, is there a setting I need to change to make it do that? (It only lists the quantity of each iotm. still useful, but prices would be very cool)

Thank you for sharing this.

Yes. There are two settings. I should have updated the first post. I did document them in the readme on github.

Code:
set PLIotMShowPrices = true
to turn on prices.

Code:
set PLIotMSearchMall = true
to have it do a mall search for the prices rather than using historical prices (You may want to run it twice because the first time your pretty displaying of items will be interrupted by "Searching for...")

Last edited: