Thread: Mallmode error?

Default Mallmode error?

I was scripting some turns, and this happened:

In mallmode, couldn't find a best restorative. Huh? Please report this error on the Kolmafia.us forums!

Not sure how much info to include, so I'll give you what I can.

I was running my 'Rollover Management' script, which I've been running for a very long time and never had an issue.

It was just about to burn some MP, as my turns for the day are done. No debug log was printed. I re-ran the script without issue. I had just finished eating some magical sausage. Here's the last few lines on my CLI.

Setting property to save your meat
    autoManaRestore => false
    Finished eating 1 magical sausage.
    Setting property to save your meat
    In mallmode, couldn't find a best restorative. Huh? Please report this error on the Kolmafia.us forums!
    Scripts I have written:
    Unlock Dread A Script to save you a bunch of clicks.
    Standard Rollover Bonus A Script that shows best items to pull/equip for bonus turns.
    Standard PVP Bonus A Script that shows the best items to pull/equip for bonus PVP Fights.
    Rollover Management A Script that does all the daily deeds you might have forgotten, or might have missed.
    Chatbot A Chatbot script. Simple start for those who want/need one for their clan.
    Zap Wand A Dungeon of Doom ZAP WAND getting script.

Whatever script printed that message should have told you to post in its thread. That message doesn't show up in mafia at all.

The string occurs in universal_recovery.ash

Whatever script printed that message should have told you to post in its thread. That message doesn't show up in mafia at all.
    Originally Posted by lostcalpolydude View Post
    Whups. Sorry 'bout that. I had no idea!

The string occurs in universal_recovery.ash
    Originally Posted by fronobulax View Post
    Of course. Thank you.
    Scripts I have written:
    Unlock Dread A Script to save you a bunch of clicks.
    Standard Rollover Bonus A Script that shows best items to pull/equip for bonus turns.
    Standard PVP Bonus A Script that shows the best items to pull/equip for bonus PVP Fights.
    Rollover Management A Script that does all the daily deeds you might have forgotten, or might have missed.
    Chatbot A Chatbot script. Simple start for those who want/need one for their clan.
    Zap Wand A Dungeon of Doom ZAP WAND getting script.