Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Gyffte

Developer

r19101 adds Bat/Rat/Goblin quest tracking (untested) and counts all Vampyre skills as passive as they affect HP.

Developer

r19102 adds Friar and start of Crypt checking

And that's it for today, My no IotM alt is slow when I'm concentrating on coding!

I have a feature request. Please block me from casting Dark Feast in combat if casting it will fail. It will fail if you are fully healed. It will fail if you don't have the skill Hypnotic Eyes and the monster has more than 30 HP. If you have Hypnotic Eyes it will fail if the monster has more that 100 HP. The reason for blocking the skill, is the game still burns your once per combat usage even if the skill fails, which is just so sweet.

Mafia isn't able to open the item manager, while in the Vampyre path, since r19100

Debug Log
    Code:
    net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.ItemManageFrame could not be loaded
    class java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.panel.UseItemEnqueuePanel$ConsumableFilterField.isVisible(UseItemEnqueuePanel.java:855)
    	at net.java.dev.spellcast.utilities.LockableListModel.updateSingleFilter(LockableListModel.java:814)
    	at net.java.dev.spellcast.utilities.LockableListModel.updateFilter(LockableListModel.java:787)
    	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.widget.AutoFilterTextField.update(AutoFilterTextField.java:352)
    	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.panel.ItemManagePanel$FilterItemField.update(ItemManagePanel.java:963)
    	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.panel.ItemManagePanel.filterItems(ItemManagePanel.java:219)
    	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.panel.UseItemEnqueuePanel.<init>(UseItemEnqueuePanel.java:210)
    	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.ItemManageFrame.<init>(ItemManageFrame.java:149)
    	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.ItemManageFrame.<init>(ItemManageFrame.java:124)

I have a feature request. Please block me from casting Dark Feast in combat if casting it will fail. It will fail if you are fully healed. It will fail if you don't have the skill Hypnotic Eyes and the monster has more than 30 HP. If you have Hypnotic Eyes it will fail if the monster has more that 100 HP. The reason for blocking the skill, is the game still burns your once per combat usage even if the skill fails, which is just so sweet.
    Originally Posted by Crowther View Post
    This will probably be fixed on KoL's end "soon".

Developer

Mafia isn't able to open the item manager, while in the Vampyre path, since r19100

Debug Log
    Code:
    net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.ItemManageFrame could not be loaded
    class java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.panel.UseItemEnqueuePanel$ConsumableFilterField.isVisible(UseItemEnqueuePanel.java:855)
    	at net.java.dev.spellcast.utilities.LockableListModel.updateSingleFilter(LockableListModel.java:814)
    	at net.java.dev.spellcast.utilities.LockableListModel.updateFilter(LockableListModel.java:787)
    	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.widget.AutoFilterTextField.update(AutoFilterTextField.java:352)
    	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.panel.ItemManagePanel$FilterItemField.update(ItemManagePanel.java:963)
    	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.panel.ItemManagePanel.filterItems(ItemManagePanel.java:219)
    	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.panel.UseItemEnqueuePanel.<init>(UseItemEnqueuePanel.java:210)
    	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.ItemManageFrame.<init>(ItemManageFrame.java:149)
    	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.ItemManageFrame.<init>(ItemManageFrame.java:124)
    Originally Posted by icon315 View Post
    Try r19103 - Untested

Try r19103 - Untested
    Originally Posted by Darzil View Post
    Fixed, thanks!
    \

19104 fixes the calculation of Max HP.

Buffed muscle and moxie aren't calculated properly with Floor Buffed Muscle and Moxie currently. The code looks fine (missing quotes added to data file in 19105), so I don't know what needs changing for that to work.

Developer

I would guess we need to include code to apply it in KoLCharacter.recalculateAdjustments(), after all other adjustments are added.

It might not need to be in Predict, as I suspect the flooring is at the end, rather than before adding other bonuses.

The flooring is at the end. (All 3 of my buffed stats are the same, with no effort to make that happen.)