New Content Dark Gyffte

Xande1

Quick request: I just had an 8-day Dark Gyfte run thanks to not being able to do more than log in and collect my blood bags for 5 of those days, and when I finally finished the run, I forgot to craft blood consumables before jumping the gash. Can "Craft blood consumables" be added to the Pre-ascension reminders if you have blood bags in inventory, since they're quest items? Hopefully that will save others (and me in the future) the pain of having all those blood bags go poof.

taltamir

If you do the island war quest as a hippy the boss is different
Code:
New monster #2113 found in Manuel with name 'Chad Alacarte' image     'chadalacarte.gif' attributes ='Atk: 250 Def: 250 HP: 2000 Init: 300 P:     dude'
still need to test doing order of silver wossname as vampyre

also, these monsters have a dynamic name and should be identified in some other manner (picture + first name?)
Code:
Monster #2107 has name 'Jayden Belmont' but Manuel calls it 'Jayden     Goldthwait'
Monster #2106 has name 'Ricardo Belmont' but Manuel calls it 'Ricardo     Goldthwait'
Monster #2105 has name 'Steve Belmont' but Manuel     calls it 'Steve Goldthwait'
Monster #2108 has name 'Travis     Belmont' but Manuel calls it 'Travis Goldthwait'

ckb

Minion
Staff member
It would be swell if Mafia could report the current Ensorcelee (so I don't have to hit charpane.php each time I want to find out in a script... which is what I am doing now).
Maybe a my_ensorcelee() ash command?

Alexa

Mafia currently does not show Vampagne as creatable booze in the Item Manager even when I have the required ingredients (softcore-pulled carbonated soy milk). I can craft it in the browser crafting screen, and once crafted it shows up in the Item Manager booze menu in mafia and can be drank from there with no issue. But unlike the other Vampyre booze, I have to manually craft it.

I am using the latest daily build as of today.

Magus_Prime

If memory serves this is a side-effect of multiple creation recipes for the same consumable. The same problem exists for blood sausages, sponge cake, and dusty bottles of blood.

Check one page back in this thread for more information.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
When I free the King after a Dark Gyffte run, get_clan_lounge() says that I have only the novelty game - not even a hot tub.
If I manually visit the lounge, the second floor, and the speakeasy, all those things become operative.

Can't say I've visited the lounge in-run, so can't say what it looks like...

It would be swell if Mafia could report the current Ensorcelee (so I don't have to hit charpane.php each time I want to find out in a script... which is what I am doing now).
Maybe a my_ensorcelee() ash command?

If the spading of ensorcel ever finishes, I have code for a mafia patch that handles ensorcel (as a preference).

taltamir

Mafia for some reason thinks everyone has the skill dark howl. You can easily test it, just CLI the command
Code:
ash have_skill($skill[Baleful Howl])
it will return true on HCS and on normal standard runs as a non vampyre. which is incorrect since non vampyres don't have that skill

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Mafia for some reason thinks everyone has the skill dark howl. You can easily test it, just CLI the command
Code:
ash have_skill($skill[Baleful Howl])
it will return true on HCS and on normal standard runs as a non vampyre. which is incorrect since non vampyres don't have that skill

That gives false for me, so I don't know what to tell you.