Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: IOTM 2019 February - Lil' Doctor™ bag

Developer

set choiceAdventure1341 = 0

Developer

Though I am tempted to make this an autostop, any objections ?

Originally Posted by Darzil View Post
    I don't really have an objection, but I'd hate to lose the ability to override an autostop. Would that still be an option?

I don't really have an objection, but I'd hate to lose the ability to override an autostop. Would that still be an option?
    Originally Posted by Ethelred View Post
    Having a goal set will let you automate through the autostop.

Having a goal set also messes up tons of other automation, so if that's the only way, I would object. (For example: having any goal set makes mafia full on abort after any adv1() call in my afterAdventure script)

Originally Posted by Darzil View Post
    I would prefer it not. Its easier to script things that do not autostop, and functionality of making it autostop with "set choiceAdventure1341 = 0" already exists. I would be ok with making 0 the default for this tho.

I would prefer it not. Its easier to script things that do not autostop, and functionality of making it autostop with "set choiceAdventure1341 = 0" already exists. I would be ok with making 0 the default for this tho.
    Originally Posted by ckb View Post
    that sounds like the best implementation. Also, in retrospect what changed was probably the addition of this choice adventure as a recognized adventure, with the default being set to 1 instead of 0.

Both autostops and choiceadvs can be set as goals, so I'm happy either way, though for that reason the autostop seems unnecessary.

It's also another good case for properties as conditions.
    Last edited by zarqon; 02-07-2019 at 02:35 PM.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Wossna | Om*****st (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

Developer

r19094 changes this handling.
    Has a dropdown for cure choiceadventure, on item tab of Choice Adventures pane.
    Defaults to 0 (show in browser) - but this will not affect people who have played in r19091 and later.
    Should only upgrade if upgrade message is seen.

When used against a monster that can't be instakilled, Chest X-Ray instead does some amount of damage. This still uses up one of the 3 uses per day, but currently, mafia doesn't count it. Unfortunately, I didn't catch the combat message when this happens, and I'm out of uses for the day.