Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: sl_ascend - a cc_ascend fork

Default sl_ascend - a cc_ascend fork

Since Cheesecookie seems to be moving on to other things going by various comments, I decided to fork cc_ascend to update it for the changes from the start of the year! I can't say with certainty that I will maintain this fork for the long term, but that is my current plan... We'll all see what the future holds!

https://github.com/soolar/sl_ascend

I'd prefer issues to be reported through the github issue tracker, but posts here or kmails to me (Soolar the Second (#2463557)) are also acceptable.

I've been working on this for a couple days, and decided to release it to the general public because it just finished its first HCStd run! (3/787)

Thanks for taking this script under your wing. I tried it today and opened two issues on GitHub but it did okay. Do you think you'll try to add support for eating and drinking in HC?

I got this error:
    Calling undefined user function: LX_pirateOutfit (sl_edTheUndying.ash, line 1909)
    at LM_edTheUndying (sl_edTheUndying.ash:1909)
    at doTasks (sl_ascend.ash:13946)
    at sl_begin (sl_ascend.ash:14308)
    at main (sl_ascend.ash:14363)

This is in the middle of a cc_ascend script because i'm a noob and didnt realize he never updated for the new changes.
    I did update all the scripts.

Thank you so much, Soolar!

The Ascension Speed Show is in full support of this fork! Please do prioritise github to report issues, but you can also post any to https://discord.gg/96xZxv3, which may be seen quicker by others.

Phillammon is also now a contributor! Hooray!

Also, thespyguy, I believe that I just fixed that issue. Let me know if it persists!

EDIT: Oh, and Magus_Prime, I'll definitely look in to eating and drinking in HC, but I doubt it will be simple, so don't expect anything for a couple days at least, probably.
    Last edited by soolar; 01-24-2019 at 09:06 PM.
    Developer

I was thinking about doing this, I have a bunch of similiar local changes to cc_ascend already. I'll see about what was done in your repo vs my local changes and make a pull request when I have some free time.

There's a currently a small team on the ASS discord, Rinn. We'd love to have you aboard.

Thank you so much for taking on this juggernaut of a script! I for one greatly appreciate it. I'm not a GREAT author, but would love to offer my services if I can help at all. In game: PazSox

Do you have a pulls/IOTM requirement list for this script?

I'll assemble that some time soon, because I'm not 100% sure myself. I don't really think there are any iotm that are 100% required though, and definitely no pulls are required since it can handle hardcore. Skills though, you're almost definitely going to want saucestorm, or you'll have a bad time against ghosts. As for recommended stuff to speed it up, that's a different matter... I'll look in to it.