Feature - Implemented [Patch] Track usage of Jerks' Health™ Magazine

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
19061. You will probably get a conflict for defaults.txt because I reordered a few settings unrelated to this patch.

Saklad5

Patches only contain changes, not the entire file that was changed. So long as the reordering didn’t affect anything near the changed lines, that shouldn’t be an issue.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
And that type of response makes me regret caring about anything you ever post. The values are right next to the one you added, which is why I noticed them and changed them. And the setting you added is a few lines off to go with that reordering. But instead of looking at that, you seem to assume a lack of competence by everyone else.

Saklad5

I’m very sorry. I’m rather preoccupied right now, so I didn’t check. Rather than assuming “unrelated” meant “not close to the lines changed”, I should have forgone replying entirely until I had that time.

That being said, it isn’t as obvious as you seem to assume. I only know that adjacent lines are included in the patch because I manually looked at the patch file. If this project used Git, for example, adjacent lines would not be a conflict in a commit. I didn’t assume a lack of competence, just a lack of familiarity similar to my own.

Last edited: