Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: January 2019 IotM - Kramco Sausage-o-Matic™

Developer

r19080 frees the sausage goblin.

Shouldn't the property _sausageGrinderUnits be sausageGrinderUnits? It only resets on ascension, not rollover.

Given that sausage goblin encounters are semi-determinate, can we add a counter for the turncount of the last goblin fight?
    maybe lastSausageTurn, similar to lastVoteMonsterTurn ?

Given that sausage goblin encounters are semi-determinate, can we add a counter for the turncount of the last goblin fight?
    maybe lastSausageTurn, similar to lastVoteMonsterTurn ?
    Originally Posted by ckb View Post
    _lastSausageMonsterTurn added in 19115.

Developer

Here is a patch that reminds you to use your remaining grinder units in ValhallaDecorator
    Attached Files

I have noticed that if i have very little meat (in HCCS) and try to make sausages via the item manager, it might end up trying to make more sausages than I can afford (it only considers the number of sleeves and not the quantity of loose meat + meat value in grinder already. Or if it is considering it, it is not calculating it correctly)

Developer

Yes, it'll struggle if you try to make multiples on low meat, as the cost is calculated the same as other costs, x times y. I'm not too keen on trying to override everywhere that cost appears for one item!

Here is a patch that reminds you to use your remaining grinder units in ValhallaDecorator
    Originally Posted by gausie View Post
    The code looks good. I think it might be better to auto-create the sausages if you have enough grinder units, instead of just warning about it.

Could a counter for sausage goblins be added with similar functionality to “trackVoteMonster”?

Could a counter for sausage goblins be added with similar functionality to “trackVoteMonster”?
    Originally Posted by Saklad5 View Post
    How would that work? As in, what value would the counter have, and when would it be set? _lastSausageMonsterTurn and _sausageFights both exist, but that shouldn't be enough for a useful counter.