Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Requesting in-run protection for desert, lianas, consuming etc.

Post Requesting in-run protection for desert, lianas, consuming etc.

Hi,

Darzil suggested that I post two separate threads to here, so I apologise if I used the wrong area or format.

I wrote a script for my own protection, but it is a terrible workaround (it traps the user in the LOV tunnel choice), since "abort" does not work for manual relay adventuring.

Consequently, I would like to request that the following zones have protection warnings (like clovers and the voting IotM):

1. The Arid, Extra-Dry Desert checking for the compass (and perhaps first other items, like the dowsing rod).

2. Dense liana zones checking for a machete.

Similar but not quite the same:

1. Warning for no ode to booze when drinking (manual relay).

2. Warning for no milk of magnesium when eating (manual relay)

Lastly, and off-topic, but I don't think it warrants its own thread:

The Dictator claims that the modifier maximizer lists Floundry items when the Floundry has already been used for that day.

Many thanks,

Anus
    Last edited by Aenimus; 12-16-2018 at 02:06 PM.

I can confirm that the modifier occasionally suggests Floundry items even if its already been used

Developer

Occasionally, or every time?

Only occasionally.
    I maximized some, then made a tunac, then maximized some more (with occasional combats and/or adventures inbetween) and it was telling me to make a fish hatchet or codpiece, but now (~800 adventures later) it is correctly ignoring all the floundry options.

Developer

Do they appear under creatable items when they appear in maximiser? Are the preferences right?

They show up as create and equip, and only when I have creating enabled, and _floundryItemCreated did get properly changed when I created that tunac, it just didn't seem to do anything (for a while, anyway).

Developer

I'm guessing, having not looked at the code yet, that it is missing a refresh of concoctions after getting one.

Developer

Try r19035, which adds that.

I'll update and keep an eye out to see if it still happens, thanks.

Hmm, I didn't update yet (I already used my floundry for the day), but I just noticed that it's not limited to the floundry: https://puu.sh/CibOk/00d9c58868.png
    A refresh all does fix it, so a refresh of concoctions might just be the thing, lemme see if I can find some other limited creatable per day.