Thread: Game hangs on trying to enter the Secret Government Laboratory for the first time

Default Game hangs on trying to enter the Secret Government Laboratory for the first time

I tried entering the Secret Government Laboratory in order to get the personal ventilation unit for further adventuring there. Upon clicking on its image in the relay browser, I got the loading symbol in the browser, but nothing happened. Logging out of mafia, and trying to enter using vanilla kol, the See What's on the Slab-adventure loaded right away. No error message or anything in mafia. Does anyone have some idea of what may have been the cause of this?

Developer

Start debug log and see what has happened? (At the time, too late now)

Recently, I've been having similar issues with the main pane or the character pane blanking out on a new pageload. It only seems to happen a dozen times per day, and it fixes itself when I reload the frame (I don't even have to reload the page, just the frame is enough).
    I don't know if it's related, but I haven't noticed any sort of pattern to it.

Developer

I tried to run a debug log to capture the See What's on the Slab adventure hang, but it worked perfectly for me.

I'll try it again next ascension, although that may be a while :-P Should have thought of making a debug log before posting the report :-(