Action bar disabled?

CarpDM

Some background: I'm very new to KoLmafia. I'm also fairly new to KoL. I'm also very new to forums of any kind. I'm trying to be more efficient with my ascensions. I'm using Ezandora's guide to help me out (github.com/Ezandora/Guide).

During combat, number keys no longer register. So, the only way for me to attack is with mouse clicks.

I've been using KoLmafia (or at least, playing KoL through KoLmafia) for a while, and I don't _think_ I changed anything? As far as I can tell, the combat action bar just stopped working one day.

xKiv

Does keyboard work after clicking into the main (combat text) frame?

This might be a change in how chrome/firefox treat focus when frames are present. I noticed it with scrolling to the end of combat page, first in chrome, and some months later firefox followed suit.

CarpDM

Do the number keys work when you aren't using mafia?

Yup

Does keyboard work after clicking into the main (combat text) frame?

This might be a change in how chrome/firefox treat focus when frames are present. I noticed it with scrolling to the end of combat page, first in chrome, and some months later firefox followed suit.

Unfortunately not.

Edit: I think I figured it out! I have vimium installed as an extension, and it was overriding the KoL key bindings with its own. Disabling it fixes the problem (I'll need to figure out how to list KoL as an exception, but I'll worry about that later)