9993	snakeskin thighboots	765395004	rsnakeboots.gif	pants	d	200
snakeskin thighboots	100	Mox: 20
Item	snakeskin thighboots	Moxie: +10, Initiative: +50
--------------------

use 37 snake skin
--------------------
9995	snakeskin jacket	138203499	punkjacket.gif	shirt	d	250
snakeskin jacket	100	Mus: 20
Item	snakeskin jacket	Moxie: +15, HP Regen Min: 5, HP Regen Max: 10, MP Regen Min: 5, MP Regen Max: 10
--------------------
--------------------
140	Snakeskin Suit	vwsnaketat.gif	snakeskin cowboy hat, snakeskin jacket, snakeskin thighboots
Outfit	Snakeskin Suit	Moxie Percent: +100
--------------------

Yendor

You can get initiatives that affect the same thing:

You've already voted today, but here is the impact of your local ballot initiatives:
Weapon Damage -50%
Weapon Damage +100%

Currently, only the first one is being counted.

Darzil

Developer
Do you mean only the first is picked up and put into the voteLocalX preferences, or only one put into the final modifier?

hordak

Visiting the Voting Booth after voting now reveals the winner of yesterday's vote, which could be used to determine _voteMonster before fighting any.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Visiting the Voting Booth after voting now reveals the winner of yesterday's vote, which could be used to determine _voteMonster before fighting any.

Is that always true? I voted with an absentee ballot and the voting booth is no longer available to me. Might be operator error but...

Confirmed voting booth not available before or after using absentee ballot.

Last edited:

Darzil

Developer
A shame it's only after voting, if it were before we could have added a visit to check the result and what is available to vote for, which might have been worth the server hit.

I guess we can spade which messages mean which monsters over time.

Darzil

Developer
r19012 - Fixes recognising modifiers when visiting Voting Booth after KoL change. Also populates _voteMonster from speech (if known).

ckb

Minion
Staff member
If the Initiative is for "+20 Damage to Unarmed Attacks", Mafia reports this as blank in the _voteLocal preference

HTML:
<label><input type="checkbox" name="local[]" value="3" class="locals" /> Mandatory martial arts classes for all citizens.<br /><span style="display: inline-block; margin-left: 2em; padding-bottom: 1em; color: blue">+20 Damage to Unarmed Attacks</span><br /></label>

Last edited:

Darzil

Developer
If the Initiative is for "+20 Damage to Unarmed Attacks", Mafia reports this as blank in the _voteLocal preference

HTML:
<label><input type="checkbox" name="local[]" value="3" class="locals" /> Mandatory martial arts classes for all citizens.<br /><span style="display: inline-block; margin-left: 2em; padding-bottom: 1em; color: blue">+20 Damage to Unarmed Attacks</span><br /></label>

Yes, as we don't support that modifier in Mafia at present.

Malibu Stacey

I have
trackVoteMonster = free
stopForFixedWanderer = false

but I'm still getting the warning page when the vote counter is up (obviously until the first 3 of the day are done).

Also if I set stopForFixedWanderer = true, it doesn't show the warning page when a Digitize Wanderer is up (haven't tested LOV Enamorang yet). The text on this option in the preferences menu makes that sound wrong.