Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Voter Registration Form

r18970 - Untested
    Originally Posted by Darzil View Post
    Just tested it out with trackVoteMonster set to free & it's looking good. Tracked the first 3, gave me a warning each time & stopped auto adventuring as expected. Tracker didn't show up after the 3rd as expected too.

The only thing I would say to improve would be to check if the sticker is equipped when the wanderer is showing up similar to how it checks when you attempt to fight the Sea Beatles in the colosseum (and giving the option to not care & click past anyway).

r18970 - Untested
    I can confirm, it properly sets a new timer (to 11) and removes the old one right when you kill one of the free wanderers, thanks.

Developer

The only thing I would say to improve would be to check if the sticker is equipped when the wanderer is showing up similar to how it checks when you attempt to fight the Sea Beatles in the colosseum (and giving the option to not care & click past anyway).
    Originally Posted by Malibu Stacey View Post
    r18972

Developer

r18973 tracks Vote Monster name as _voteMonster, as scripts might want it. (obviously not known until the first time you meet one each day). Untested.

Requesting feature for this (and possibly any other applicable counter, Spookyraven?), another setting where the counter starts tracking in the effect pane, but doesn't interrupt you, the way Digitize is now.

r18972
    Looks good. Thanks Darzil!

r18966 - Try this. I think the issue is that +20 Damage to Unarmed Attacks isn't tracked by mafia, and wasn't recognised.

Your html is way different from what I get, with extra spans all over it.
    I got the +20 Damage to Unarmed Attacks again today. I am posting to confirm that everything worked as expected. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Malibu Stacey View Post
    r18972
    Works great, though the message is a currently doubled up and kinda confusing because of that:
    The Vote Wanderer counter has expired, so you may wish to adventure somewhere else at this time.
    The Vote Monster counter has expired, so you may wish to adventure somewhere else at this time.
    If you are certain that this is where you'd like to adventure, click on the image to proceed.You do not have the "I voted" sticker equipped, to continue without, click the icon on the left to adventure. If you want the sticker equipped, click the icon on the right to adventure.

Developer

Did you create a counter called "Vote Wanderer", as I don't think I have added that one?

Ah, you're right, I did. Sorry, that explains it.

(The reason I set my postadventure script to make one is because mafia's counter isn't created until you hit up an adventure location, while it's useful to know when your first wanderer is available before you do so).