Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Voter Registration Form

I asked this once, and got this response:
    https://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?2...l=1#post150446
    Originally Posted by ckb View Post
    Ah, neat. I can work with that. I was worried my recent modifier tinkering broke something.

I see that the way the modifiers are handled, the unarmed property would end up applying to the set of modifiers from _voteModifiers. In my own build, I changed _voteModifiers to refer to the specific _voteLocal properties and generate the modifiers that way (with viewing the voting booth replacing/rewriting _voteLocal to ensure a match).
    Last edited by cheesecookie; 03-19-2019 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Unarmed everything!

Which is fair.

Once we support "Unarmed Damage" (as opposed to "Weapon Damage" or "Ranged Damage", we will certainly support enchantments that affect it.

In my own build...
    Originally Posted by cheesecookie View Post
    Always curious what this or that tech-savvy user chooses to change. Some of those things can end up as official mods.

I seem to recall lost having a private build, from which a number of things became "official", after I looked at them and added them - which were enough to make me add him as a dev.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu
    R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn.

Which is fair.

Once we support "Unarmed Damage" (as opposed to "Weapon Damage" or "Ranged Damage", we will certainly support enchantments that affect it.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    I don't think it is terribly important anyway, unless we all lose our arms in a new path.

Always curious what this or that tech-savvy user chooses to change. Some of those things can end up as official mods.

I seem to recall lost having a private build, from which a number of things became "official", after I looked at them and added them - which were enough to make me add him as a dev.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    I know that I started with making error messages more verbose. Some messages, such as "You can't make that item", are not as helpful in the middle of a script (but are just fine if you were using the CLI).

My svn diff is around 4000 lines now. If you wanted to peruse it, I'd make it available to you.