Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pantogram.ash -- add a "pantogram" command to your CLI

Ah, the script foreaches the key => value pairs to build the query string, so they'd be in alphabetical order. If it's too much work to make mafia's detection order-agnostic, I can change the script to submit the bits in that order.

EDIT: And... changed. It just means 25 map lookups instead of 5 temporary variables so it will run 200ns slower. Will wait a day so I can test and then upload the mafia-compliant version.
    Last edited by zarqon; 02-02-2019 at 01:28 PM.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Wossna | Om*****st (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

Developer

Submitting in the same order as KOL so the detection works would be preferred, by me at least. If KOL was doing them in any order then we'd definitely update mafia.

> pantogram silent

Pantalones summonated.

> ash numeric_modifier($item[pantogram pants],"Combat Rate")

Returned: -5.0
    Looks fixed! Have updated the first post with the version that submits in the order KoLmafia is looking for.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Wossna | Om*****st (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

Code:
    > pantogram help

Preference previousNotifyList changed from  to 
    Sending kmail to Zarqon...
    You've already summoned pants today.
    I'd recommend moving this line

Code:
    if (have_item($item[pantogram pants]) > 0) vprint("You've already summoned pants today.",0);
    to after
    Code:
       if (params == "help") return;

Good call. First post updated!
    Sig by JakAtk