Thread: When auto adventuring in twin peak, auto stop after burning the place down

Default When auto adventuring in twin peak, auto stop after burning the place down

If you spend over 50 adventures in twin peak, the game has pity on you and has your character flip out and set the hotel on fire. Thus lighting the fire at the peak and completing that peak.

If you are auto adventuring in twin peak and this happens, I think mafia should automatically stop.

I see that the choice adventure where you get the option to burn the place down is called Cabin Fever. Is that also the name of the encounter after choosing to burn it down? The wiki doesn't think that information is important apparently (and I'm not likely to ever see it), so you will need to provide that.

Searched a pile of logs and all I could find was this:

Code:
    [418] Twin Peak
    Encounter: Cabin Fever
    Took choice 618/2: Burn this mother-goddamning hotel to the ground.
    Not sure if that is helpful, but if so there it is.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Wossna | Om*****st (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

Thanks zarqon
    @lostcalpolydude is what zarqon posted sufficient or did you mean something else?