Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: October ItoM : latte lovers member's mug

Developer

r18932 fixes this (and has start of latte command, which currently shows only unlocked or unlockable ingredients, and can't yet refill).

Developer

Based on roughly 1200 combats with offer latte, transcendent olfaction (+3), and long con (+3), according to https://ludonomicon.com/kol/qcalc.html, it's about 89% likely to be +1 copy on top of my existing effects (assuming +0 copies is not the case).

51.284% +7 copies, ignore the queue
    41.386% +6 copies, ignore the queue
    6.364% +8 copies, ignore the queue

I should probably get and start using Gallapagosian mating call.

I just unlocked cajun spice (40% meat drop), carrot (20% item drop) and lizard milk (5-15 MP regen) using free runaways from the Stomping Boots. Mafia doesn't appear to register these unlocks when they happen but it's not a huge issue as it does this

Code:
    Preference latteUnlocks changed from pumpkin,cinnamon,rawhide,vanilla,butternut to pumpkin,butternut,cajun,carrot,cinnamon,lizard,rawhide,vanilla
    when I next clicked the use link.

Earlier I killed the Headless Horseman (protonic ghost) using Trap Ghost at the Spooky Forest with the Latte equipped and it unlocked rawhide (5 lb familiar weight) which mafia tracked without issue. Same for the ghost of Monsieur Baguelle at Madness Bakery unlocking butternut (10 Spell Dmg).

Code:
    > version

KoLmafia v17.12 r18935

Developer

r18938 realises unlocks can happen after fights you don't win.

Default Possibly a bug in the latte mug

Got an "Error during session initialization" - this happened on r18933 and r18938; not reproducible on r18909.

had a latte mug with
    +1 Mysticality Stats Per Fight
    Mysticality +5%
    Spell Damage +5
    Mysticality +50%
    +20% Item Drops from Monsters

changed it to
    +50 Spooky Damage
    +40% Meat from Monsters
    and i could login without a problem (on r18938)

cheers and thanks for all the work you put into mafia, it's appreciated tons and bunches!
    Attached Files

Developer

Was that the exact order you had in your mug, as I wasn't getting it with that order:
    Mysticality +5%
    Spell Damage +5
    Mysticality +50%

Preference latteModifier changed from to Experience (Mysticality): +1, Spell Damage: +5, Mysticality Percent: 55, Item Drop: +20

Tried with it in Inventory and equipped.

Developer

r18940 adds "latte refill" command.

Was that the exact order you had in your mug, as I wasn't getting it with that order:
    Mysticality +5%
    Spell Damage +5
    Mysticality +50%
    Originally Posted by Darzil View Post
    Yes, that was exactly it. Thing is: I just changed it back to that configuration and don't get the error anymore. So... it took care of itself, yay(?)

My latte refill code was working nicely, but starting today (on r. 18944) it instead clears out all my latte unlocks and then aborts because it thinks I don't have the unlocks I'm trying to fill it with.

Edit: could it be because the choice adventure now autoselects your current setup for the refill?
    Last edited by the dictator; 10-16-2018 at 02:59 AM.

My latte refill code was working nicely, but starting today (on r. 18944) it instead clears out all my latte unlocks and then aborts because it thinks I don't have the unlocks I'm trying to fill it with.

Edit: could it be because the choice adventure now autoselects your current setup for the refill?
    Originally Posted by the dictator View Post
    Same and yes I think CDMoyer made the change he threatened in the IotM thread which has broken parsing.