Buffs/debuffs not showing under effects

Sketchy

So on at least one of my alts mafia doesn't list any effects in the effects pane, it lists them all in the quests bell icon when I open that though.
Can't find any cause and unsure if it's base mafia or if it's something with CHiT.

Anyone know what might eb causing that?

AlbinoRhino

Probably going to need to see the charpane source from the affected multi. ChIT works OK for your other characters?

AlbinoRhino

In the cli type:

set chit.disable = true

Refresh your browser. You should see the normal charpane.

Right click in the charpane frame and "View frame source" (in Chrome...but should be something similar in other browsers but I'm not sure on the exact wording). Select all the text from the page that opens and either...

a) Paste it into a text file and attach that text file to a post here

or, b) Paste it directly into a post here, enclosed within [CODE ] or [PHP ] tags (to preserve the spacing and formatting.)

If you want to re-enable chit for that character, in the cli type:

set chit.disable = false (and refresh the browser)
(or click the link at the bottom of the char pane)

Last edited:

Sketchy

In the cli type:

set chit.disable = true

Refresh your browser. You should see the normal charpane.

Right click in the charpane frame and "View frame source" (in Chrome...but should be something similar in other browsers but I'm not sure on the exact wording). Select all the text from the page that opens and either...

a) Paste it into a text file and attach that text file to a post here

or, b) Paste it directly into a post here, enclosed within [CODE ] or [PHP ] tags (to preserve the spacing and formatting.)

If you want to re-enable chit for that character, in the cli type:

set chit.disable = false (and refresh the browser)
(or click the link at the bottom of the char pane)

View attachment charpane.txt

AlbinoRhino

I forgot that you also need to post any chit settings that you have changed from the default. "prefref chit" in the cli should show them unless you changed them by editing charpane.ash.

Sketchy

I forgot that you also need to post any chit settings that you have changed from the default. "prefref chit" in the cli should show them unless you changed them by editing charpane.ash.
prefref.png

Ignore the chit.disabled thing that was me typoing chit.disable the first time I input it

Last edited:

AlbinoRhino

Do you have "Display Quest Tracker in a scrollable sub-frame" enabled in KoL Options > Interface ? And, if so, does disabling that option fix the issue?