bumcheekcity and hippoking's Rollover Management Script

Winterbay

Ha. I asked in another thread for a debug log so that I could figure out why we were "unable to parse housing" for the pumpkin house. That little thing you said answers that question.

Did you know that

http://images.kingdomofloathing.com/otherimages/campground/rest10.gif
http://images.kingdomofloathing.com/otherimages/campground/resta.gif

are BOTH the pumpkin house? In other words, they COULD have used house "10", but used house "a" instead.

So they went with a hexadecimal system rather than a decimal one it seems...

Fluxxdog

Now that you mention it... Something seems a bit off. Why have 2 image files for the same thing? Is it a simple slip up?

Bale

Minion
Jick probably just changed his mind on how to number it, then forgot to remove the original file.

slyz

Developer
Mafia's Maximizer recognizes that the beard gives +6/9 adventures at rollover since r8818, and this script uses the Maximizer. So the Beard is take into account if you are using .jar daily build r8818 or higher.

terry

I have the most recent daily build (I just click it and open with Java, right?), but it still equips my depleted grimacite over the beard. I checked the equipment.txt file in the \data folder, and the beard is listed, so I'm a little confused as to what I'm doing wrong.

StDoodle

Minion
I thought I remembered reading something about the maximizer not always handling grimacite "properly," but I could be wrong...

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I thought I remembered reading something about the maximizer not always handling grimacite "properly," but I could be wrong...

For a long time, mafia didn't properly parse the moons, which meant that anything dependent on them was calculated wrong. They would have never been considered better than even +6 from the beard, though.

HippoKing

I've been neglecting this pretty heavily since the addition of the Daily Deeds and Modifier Maximizer removed most of its reasons to exist. Still, I'm willing to release another version if anyone wants to put together a fairly comprehensive list of things people would like to see (so I can implement some of them and reject others on tenuous grounds).

Ferdawoon

What I would like to see is the ability to make the script use all the things it mention.
Meaning, I could set it up to burn MP as low as possible using the basic Mafia Burn MP function, visit the nuns, burn again, and so on. Maybe a Maximize MP function at the start to not waste MP from the nuns.
Also to do get the once a day buffs that this script mention.
Basicly, I can set it up (hopefully in an easy way) and set it as my logout script and it will use all the stuff I forgot to do.

th3y

Hopefully this isn't stepping on any toes, but I do use this script daily and have added a couple of things since the last "official" release. I've taken the liberty of assigning version numbers to the changes:

0.625 - check for mad hatter buff and Crimbo present (Y0U)
0.626 - check for Lunch Break, selling bugged beanie / balaclava (Y0U)

The modified file is attached in case anyone finds it useful. My other "wishlist" items are here (page 4 of this thread).

-Th3y thank you

View attachment rollover.ash

JohnDoe244

Could just be me (build 8953) but adventure maximizer isn't getting out my disembodied hand (when it's holding a time sword). Uh... be nice if this script did that, if anyone is still updating.

slyz

Developer
Change
PHP:
cli_execute("maximize adv -tie");
to
PHP:
cli_execute("maximize adv -tie, switch Disembodied Hand");

Winterbay

Or with the wonders of ash
Code:
maximize("adv -tie, switch Disembodied Hand", false);
(if you for some reason doesn't want to use CLIexecute :))

HippoKing

Could just be me (build 8953) but adventure maximizer isn't getting out my disembodied hand (when it's holding a time sword). Uh... be nice if this script did that, if anyone is still updating.

Sorry, my version has been doing that for months. I'm actually pretty surprised that I never uploaded this. Worst script admin ever.

Anyway, here's 0.63, including a variation on TH3Y's changes (untested).

I'll get BCC to update the OP.

Attachments

• rollover.ash
    9.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited: