Thread: Sourceforge issue

Default Sourceforge issue

svn checkout https://svn.code.sf.net/p/white-citadel/code/
    svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/white-citadel/code/

That's the location of the script I wrote. I thought I did everything exactly the same on SourceForge, but for some reason, I keep getting this error when I try to download it:
    Starting Checkout...
    Validating repo...
    The requested repo failed validation. Complain to the script's author.
    Done.

Anyone else have this issue before? I'm not sure what/how to change it...
    Scripts I have written:
    Unlock Dread A Script to save you a bunch of clicks.
    Standard Rollover Bonus A Script that shows best items to pull/equip for bonus turns.
    Standard PVP Bonus A Script that shows the best items to pull/equip for bonus PVP Fights.
    Rollover Management A Script that does all the daily deeds you might have forgotten, or might have missed.
    Chatbot A Chatbot script. Simple start for those who want/need one for their clan.
    Zap Wand A Dungeon of Doom ZAP WAND getting script.

Use lowercase folder names.

Use lowercase folder names.
    Originally Posted by lostcalpolydude View Post
    Source forge automatically switches them to uppercase
    Scripts I have written:
    Standard Rollover Bonus A Script that shows best items to pull/equip for bonus turns.
    Standard PVP Bonus A Script that shows the best items to pull/equip for bonus PVP Fights.
    Rollover Management A Script that does all the daily deeds you might have forgotten, or might have missed.
    Chatbot A Chatbot script. Simple start for those who want/need one for their clan.

I'm going to point to here as an example case that disagrees. Especially since you have one that's all caps and another that's only the first letter capitalized.

I'm going to point to here as an example case that disagrees. Especially since you have one that's all caps and another that's only the first letter capitalized.
    Originally Posted by lostcalpolydude View Post
    Point taken! In my defense, it will change the capitalization back. I'll look into this a little more.
    Scripts I have written: