Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: May's IotM: God Lobster

With r18644 "Parse found a comma!" appeared in the gCLI. I've never noticed it before but I'm guessing that the extra comma cited is the problem:
    Originally Posted by Magus_Prime View Post
    This is from the WTF script. Someone needs to rewrite some of their script for new modifiers.txt entries...

There was actually a mistake in modifiers.txt (which probably didn't affect anything), and it was fixed in 18645.

This is from the WTF script. Someone needs to rewrite some of their script for new modifiers.txt entries...
    Originally Posted by ckb View Post
    And that someone would be....perhaps...you?

Can we get the 3 free fights tracking added to the Fights entry in the Daily Deeds (where Snojo, Witchess et al are listed) so dumbasses like me don't forget to use them at the start of their runs please?

Default God Lobster challange fights do not trigger automatic restore

If mafia is set to automatically restore HP/MP via the "HP/MP Usage" tab of automation, it does not apply those when challenging your God Lobster familiar

Maybe this is a "Bug". Or maybe it is unfinished support for the God Lobster.

Since that IOTM thread is not marked "implemented" yet, I'm going to go with the latter.

Merging into the correct thread.

Developer

I've got some code (that I didn't expect to work) that means the before battle scripting runs, but unfortunately it currently breaks the logging, so will work more on it before I commit. Will try to add Witchess handling too, as that's caught me out a few times!

Developer

r18779 runs before battle scripts before fighting God Lobster (and a bunch of other cases).

r18779 runs before battle scripts before fighting God Lobster (and a bunch of other cases).
    Originally Posted by Darzil View Post
    Sweet.

Developer

r18780 adds fights to Daily Deeds.