PVP Stealable items

Pazleysox

Are all the PVP Stealable items coded into one list somewhere?

I know I've seen the spleen list somewhere, but wasn't sure if a list existed for PVP stealable items perhaps?

I doubt there's a specific list, since it's easy to test for yourself, because all items do have tags for discardable and tradeable. And to be stealable, it would need to be both those things (and thus not a quest item or gift item). Which brings us to the only exception: the Amulet of Yendor.

To give an example, I have this alias set so I can run it every once in a while to saveguard my stuff, it even makes me a nice list (and yes, I don't really care about my Amulet of Yendor(s)):
Code:
pvpcheck => ashq item [int] list; foreach it in $items[] { if (item_amount(it)+closet_amount(it) > 0 && [b][u]it.tradeable && it.discardable[/u][/b] ) { if ( historical_age(it) > 14) { if ( mall_price(it)>50000) list[list.count()] = it;} else if ( historical_price(it) > 50000) list[list.count()] = it;}} sort list by historical_price(value); foreach it in list { print(historical_price(list[it])+" : "+list[it]); put_closet(item_amount(list[it]),list[it]); }

Last edited:

Pazleysox

I doubt there's a specific list, since it's easy to test for yourself, because all items do have tags for discardable and tradeable. And to be stealable, it would need to be both those things (and thus not a quest item or gift item). Which brings us to the only exception: the Amulet of Yendor.

Ok, that's not quite what I was looking for. Perhaps I should limit the list to Food/Booze that are PVP stealable? A Clan member of mine brought up how 1 item can be duplicated per ascension with the Machine Elf Tunnel. I couldn't find a script to optimize this for her, so I was looking to do it myself. I don't really want to code 5200+ items.

Pazleysox

Code:
pvpcheck => ashq item [int] list; foreach it in $items[] { if (item_amount(it)+closet_amount(it) > 0 && [b][u]it.tradeable && it.discardable[/u][/b] ) { if ( historical_age(it) > 14) { if ( mall_price(it)>50000) list[list.count()] = it;} else if ( historical_price(it) > 50000) list[list.count()] = it;}} sort list by historical_price(value); foreach it in list { print(historical_price(list[it])+" : "+list[it]); put_closet(item_amount(list[it]),list[it]); }

I was able to figure out what I wanted the script to do by modifying this code.