New Content - Implemented FantasyRealm (Apr 2018 IotM)

Malibu Stacey

Ah, OK. I had no idea we had spoilers like that. Revision 20088 fixes that.

I also confirmed that Ezandora's script will try to equip the Warrior's Helm to get the arrest warrant:

Code:
            FantasyRealmNextLocation next = FantasyRealmNextLocationToReachTarget($location[The Labyrinthine Crypt], 1297, 3, $items[FantasyRealm Warrior's Helm], false);

She stopped supporting the game in September & doesn't merge PRs so people will have to manually edit their files if they want that fixed.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Sorry to hear that, but not surprised. I submitted a change to her Bastille Battalion relay script to show the modifiers that the equipment and potions/effects give you - which was incredibly useful in TCRS, since they were wildly divergent from the "standard" modifiers you'd expect. By "submitted", I mean "posted a version of the script with the necessary changes". Nothing ever came of it. I still run with my mods, and anybody who cared about using her script in TCRS and downloaded my script has it, but was it merged? Even though it is an improvement, even if you are not in TCRS? Nope.