Also running with Java 9.
I can't get my daily build to build a .jar file. When I enter
it compiles a bunch of stuff, but doesn't produce a valid .jar file. If I just try to do an SVN update viaCode:ant daily
I get this outputCode:svn update
which leaves me baffled and confused. Can anybody suggest something I can do to collect enough information to determine the actual problem. I know very little about ant and svn and have just followed that recipe for years, more or less without problem.Code:svn update Updating '.': svn: E185003: Invalid diff stream: [tgt] insn 0 starts beyond the target view position
Thanks for any help.
Yeah I'm getting the same error with TortoiseSVN. Occasionally, I am getting a checksum error for .classpath.
Possibly not of any relevance...but I did notice my script list is significantly smaller than others being reported in this thread.
There is a mixture of github & sourceforge.
Code:Checking all SVN projects... Ezandora-Sweet-Synthesis-branches-Release is at HEAD (r20) Ezandora-Briefcase-branches-Release is at HEAD (r78) Ezandora-Source-Terminal-GUI-branches-Release is at HEAD (r19) Ezandora-Asdon-Martin-GUI-branches-Release is at HEAD (r9) Ezandora-Guide-branches-Release is at HEAD (r512) Ezandora-Far-Future-branches-Release is at HEAD (r38) Ezandora-Choice-Override-branches-Release is at HEAD (r23) Ezandora-Genie-branches-Release is at HEAD (r39) Ezandora-Detective-Solver-branches-Release is at HEAD (r19) Ezandora-Lylefarm-branches-Release is at HEAD (r17) rlbond86-mafia-scripts-auto_mushroom-trunk is at HEAD (r37) zlib is at HEAD (r37) bale-relay-campground is at HEAD (r139) bale-ltt is at HEAD (r6) reference-plus is at HEAD (r2) relay-charsheet is at HEAD (r35) mafiarecovery is at HEAD (r36) formhtml is at HEAD (r1) bale-ns-tower-relay is at HEAD (r1) clilinks is at HEAD (r6) mafiachit is at HEAD (r567) ccascend-snapshot is at HEAD (r1317) Updating all SVN projects... Checking for working copy modifications... M C:\Users\dan\kol\mafiaAR\svn\Ezandora-Briefcase-branches-Release\scripts\Briefcase.ash M C:\Users\dan\kol\mafiaAR\svn\Ezandora-Detective-Solver-branches-Release\scripts\Detective Solver.ash M C:\Users\dan\kol\mafiaAR\svn\Ezandora-Far-Future-branches-Release\scripts\FarFuture.ash M C:\Users\dan\kol\mafiaAR\svn\Ezandora-Genie-branches-Release\scripts\genie.ash M C:\Users\dan\kol\mafiaAR\svn\Ezandora-Guide-branches-Release\relay\relay_Guide.ash M C:\Users\dan\kol\mafiaAR\svn\mafiachit\relay\charpane.ash M C:\Users\dan\kol\mafiaAR\svn\mafiachit\relay\chit_brickFamiliar.ash M C:\Users\dan\kol\mafiaAR\svn\rlbond86-mafia-scripts-auto_mushroom-trunk\planting\auto_mushroom.ash M C:\Users\dan\kol\mafiaAR\svn\zlib\scripts\zlib.ash Synchronizing with local copies... Sync complete. Requests complete.
But I can confirm that with r18484 (taken from ci.kolmafia.us), running svn update (or svn checkout, as I've found) throws the NoSuchMethod error when launched with java 8.
Running the same r18484 jar with java 9 does not throw any error, but it does give a warning about svnkit.
In any case, my issue was solved by upgrading to java 9.Code:KoLmafia v17.12 r18484 Released on December 9, 2017 Currently Running on Windows 10 Local Directory is D:\Matt\Desktop\kolmafia Using Java 9.0.4 WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.util.SVNSocketFactory (file:/D:/Matt/Desktop/kolmafia/KoLmafia-18484.jar) to method sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.setHost(java.lang.String) WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.util.SVNSocketFactory WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
Maybe putting a warning somewhere that mafia requires java 9 will be good enough?
In this specific case it seems like the problem is that the jar files on ci.kolmafia.us were built with Java 9 but with incorrect comparability settings. So the jar files will run with 9 but not earlier. The fix is more likely to be to a) tweak the settings on the build server or b) downgrade the build server to Java 8.
Even with an updated copy of svnkit, I still get the same error about illegal reflective access. I don't have the time to dig into that.
Since upgrading Java seems to work with the daily build, I don't think there's any value in me uploading my manually built jar.
Ever since the server was set back to Java 8, things have been working just fine for me. The only issue was this when running svn update but it does not seem to affect anything else:
multicab not checked - exception: org.tmatesoft.svn.co re.SVNException: svn: E210005: No repository found in 'svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/multicab/code'