Thread: Helix Fossil

Default Helix Fossil

Combat script and relay override. Adds a "script" and "again" button to pocket familiar combat. Currently only handles the pocket familiars path. Also capable of choosing a pocket familiar team for you.

Installation:
    Code:
    svn checkout https://github.com/Ezandora/Helix-Fossil/branches/Release/
    Github:
    https://github.com/Ezandora/Helix-Fossil

Very nice! Thank you!

Thanks! So far so good!

Hello! Love the scripts! Is there any way to call it in a CSS instead of having a button? I'm not terribly good with ASH code, but I hope it's not too bad.

How can I make mafia use this when I adventure somewhere?

How can I make mafia use this when I adventure somewhere?
    Originally Posted by Mattematical View Post
    It is a relay script so the short answer is you can't. I think there is a definite need for a custom combat script that will allow autoadventuring during pokefam runs but this is not it.
    You just vehemently agreed with me
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    I agree with frono.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post

It is a relay script so the short answer is you can't. I think there is a definite need for a custom combat script that will allow autoadventuring during pokefam runs but this is not it.
    Originally Posted by fronobulax View Post
    You certainly can, but it isn't easy. Both cheesecookie and I have made it work. My solution was to combine both ASH try/finally and CLI try. Ugly, but it worked. Cheesecookie used visit_url(), which has its own problems.

Ok. So if someone with 9 posts asks how to make it work, I'm not expecting them to know enough ash to do it themselves. And since neither you not cheesecookie have shared your work I still think the answer is no. That said, my frustration with pokefam just ratcheted down a notch when I realized there was a Script button that would finish the fight.

:-)

Thumbs up

Ok. So if someone with 9 posts asks how to make it work, I'm not expecting them to know enough ash to do it themselves. And since neither you not cheesecookie have shared your work I still think the answer is no. That said, my frustration with pokefam just ratcheted down a notch when I realized there was a Script button that would finish the fight.

:-)
    Originally Posted by fronobulax View Post
    Naw, I figured it out - I just don't post here, really. My solution is to use cc_ascend and point it in the right direction. "ash import<cc_ascend> for(int i=0; i<5; i++) {ccAdv(1, $location[Noob Cave],""); }" - 5 turns in the cave, just gotta change the variables to burn turns where you want to go.