Bug - Cannot Reproduce Maximizer Weirdness

Xande1

I don't know how else to describe it. Happens rarely, but at this point has happened to me at least 3-4 times, so it's not "just one of those things". Usually happens when I'm using the maximizer heavily (like at adventurer tests outside the NS tower), it will suddenly start adding 101 to the scores of everything it suggests, and therefore suggesting everything I could possibly do, such as uneffecting Drescher's annoying noise to raise my myst (see attached screenshot). If I ask it to maximize something else (e.g., init) it does that normally, but going back to the "broken" maximization (in my current case, myst), produces the borked listing again. If I switch through enough different maximizations and go back, it will eventually return to a sane listing.

Modifier Maximizer (Xande1)_001.png

EDIT: for the record, my black stats at the time of the SS were Mus 162, Mys 101, Mox 102. So you can tell what the value for e.g., ointment of the occult SHOULD be.

I'd love to provide more info, but this is really bizarre, and I don't even know where to begin.

Usually when the maximizer freaks out for me, it's because it thinks I have some sort of crazy effect running or something, and a 'refresh all' gets it back in line.

Yendor

I've seen this happen when using Ezandora's KGB GUI script. Getting a buff doesn't update the displayed stats, but they do appear to be updated internally, so somewhere along the line, the maximizer is getting confused.

Malibu Stacey

The maximizer is a bit fragile in general. You can break it just by doing something else while it's running (e.g. cast a skill in the relay browser). It'll start parsing every single item and effect in the entire game even if you gave it something like "adv".